Happy Halloween- Kanato x Reader

You're invited to a Halloween party and you're dressed up as a witch. You arrive there and it's packed with people and loud with music and laughter. You didn't really know what to do so you decided to dance.

You were feeling the beat and the music ended leaving you out of breath. You got some refreshing punch and you noticed a lavender haired boy with lavender colored eyes staring at you with a small teddy bear with an eye patch and cute little clothing, "May I help you?" You asked the male that was staring at you. "I'm thirsty. I want you to give me something that I want to drink." He answered keeping a straight face.

You grabbed a cup but the male took it and crushed it, "I don't want punch..." He says still with a straight face. You can't deny that he looks handsome even with the bags under his eyes and you like his voice.

"What do you want then?" Then male grabbed your wrist and you automatically end up in your room, "I've set up your pajamas, go change now..." The male said. "Eh? But I wanted to... Fine!" You grab the pj's and change then come out.

The male now has a smile that's creeping you out, "Now, I want you to give me something to drink..." You go to the kitchen and fix water and you spotted the male in the kitchen with you, "How do you-"
"I don't want water! Do mortals not know?" The male said but with tone in his voice. "I'm sorry... What do you want then?" You asked now getting frightened.

The male came to you and frowned, "You're scared of me? Why? I did nothing to you yet..." The male grabbed your wrist and pulled you to him slithering his arms around you, "Hey! What are you doing!?" The male took you to your room and threw you on your bed.

"Now, I get what I want~" the male crawled on your bed and kept you down by pushing his hand on your chest. You tried to move but he's incredibly strong. The male came to your neck and punctured something sharp in it like his teeth. You yelped but didn't scream, "Move! That hurts!!" You said trying to push the male away.

The male didn't move and you're now crying from the pain. "Oh God, help!" You called but the males teeth sunk deeper and he sucked and sucked until you nearly passed out from blood loss, "Delightful~" you then fell backwards for the male disappeared and left you alone, "Why did I go?" You asked yourself before fainting.