Let out another cry- Ayato x reader

You knew nothing about Ayato... You knew nothing about supernatural creatures... All you knew, or, thought, was that they were myths.

The cold winter breeze blew swiftly on your delicate and soft face. You love going to your favorite cafe at night and the snow and stars brings out the aesthetic, you love it.
.
.
.
.
After your time at the café, it was exactly 9:00 pm and you headed home.

This night wasn't as comfortable as any other, you have a strong feeling that you're being watched so you sped up and looked forward, not back or side. You knew someone was watching you and you silently panicked and you hoped you'll get home safely.

You walked then you got pulled in an alley and you yelped trying to free yourself from the pair of hands that tightened on your shoulders. "Release me!" You demanded but the figure chuckled and you didn't wanna think and admit that the chuckle was hot. "Why should I listen to a mortal?" The figure asked.

You gasped at what he said, aren't we all mortals? You struggled and the figure slammed you on the wall making your back crack and you couldn't breath, you were trying to regain your composure but you couldn't, "You're out of breath? We're just getting started!" The figure said and his hand made its way to your neck.

Your coat got ripped off and you shivered, the figures breath creeped onto your skin and you begged him to leave you alone but he wouldn't listen. "Please! Don't hurt me!" You begged then you felt a sharp pain in your neck. You let out a loud cry hoping someone would hear but it was just you and the figure.

The male figure pulled away and a trail of liquid and warmth leaked out from your wound the male made. "This time is the best. Everyone knows that it's too cold to get hurt, why not punish the mortals for being too folly?" The male said and added a small laugh.

While the male was at least four inches away, you made your chance to run. You tripped on ice and fell into the snow and with the street lights, you saw blood leaking from your neck. "You stupid mortal..." The male mummbled as he approached you. Ice was still under your feet and you tried getting up but you couldn't.

"Please, I'll give you anything! Let me go home!" You pleaded. The male was revealed by the light and, phew, he's hot! He has red hair with blond ends and light green eyes. He wore a smirk on his face and he knelt down and his face came to your ear and he whispered, "Blood~" you gasped and pushed him, "Who- who are you!?" You asked with fear.

His smirk grew wider and darker and you saw that he had k-9 like teeth and it reminded you of what you read in books, "You can't be! Those are myths!" You yelled and you finally got on your feet. "What?" The male asked in a teasing tone. You were very cold now that your coat is gone and you had to get back home. You ran leaving the male and your coat and you were a street away from home.

You arrived at your door but your keys are in your coat. The male appeared behind you and opened the door, "Ladies first!" He said with a bow. You were shocked by his change of attitude but you can't get fooled easily. You ran in your room then you locked the door and hid under your cover, "Oh God, help me..." You said. The male pulled the covers off of you and crawled to you, "This is gonna be fun~"

"No!!" You yelled and the male bit into your neck again and you screamed and cried. The male pulled away and left blood leaking out, "Yes, do it again! Let out another cry for Yours Truly! It really turns me on!" The male bit into the same spot he did and you couldn't help but you let out another cry.

The male bit deeper into you and drunk more from you. You felt like death as he drunk and you became weak.

The male pulled away and his bloody lips connected with yours but you didn't pull away for you didn't know what'll happen if you did, you didn't wanna know. The male drunk from you and you soon fainted from blood loss and the pain still remained with you.