Immortal Choice

A/N: This is gonna be the choice, the next chapter you're officially theirs forever then I'd be done! :'( short scenarios but whatever

{Shu Sakamaki}

"Shu..." You called and he answered (surprisingly) "How am I gonna be yours forever if I'm human?" Shu opened his eyes and looked at you, "There are two ways. One, you'll always be in me and I'm in you. Two, you can turn into one by.... My.... Father..."

"You were hesitant to say your father.... Can I turn into one? You know... Sometime soon?" Shu nodded and told you to get dressed.

{Reiji Sakamaki}

Reiji is reading in your room and something just popped into your mind, "Reiji? Can I ask you something?"

"It depends" Reiji says not placing his book down. "Okay... How can I be yours forever if I'm human?" Reiji moved the book from his face and asked, "You wanna be half breed or no?" You shrugged then nodded your head, "Yeah..."

Reiji placed his book down with a sigh, "Alright then... Get dressed" you smiled then quickly went to go get dressed.

{Ayato Sakamaki}

You and Ayato finished your last game of 'Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate' and he drunk some of your blood for he was sweating and afraid of losing, he didn't lose though...

"Ayato... This has been going on in my mind not for long but still for long... I'm human, how can I be yours forever?" Ayato moved his sweaty hair from his face and shrugged, "My father may have your answer..."

"I wanna be half bred..." You admitted. Ayato stared then told you to get dressed but he hesitated while saying it. You got dressed and waited for Ayato.

{Kanato Sakamaki}

You and Kanato sat on the balcony, looking at the stars, trying to see a different color in each. Something came to your mind, you loved Kanato enough so you asked him, "How can I be yours forever if I'm human?"

Kanato looked at you then looked at his teddy, "M-Maybe my father has the answer..." Kanato said and he gritted his teeth, "I could care less about him though..."

"Oh... I wanna be half bred so I can live long enough to be with you..." Kanato looked at you in disbelief but he know you long enough and he knew you weren't lying, "Get dressed then." Kanato said and he jumped off the balcony.

{Laito Sakamaki}

A/N: I'm kind of rushing because it's 2:57 am... And I Oop

You and Laito cuddled while watching a movie and the movie reminded you about your question, you're gonna ask when it's over.
.
.
.
"I wanna be vampire too... How can I be yours forever if I'm human?" You asked. "You'll see tomorrow then... I know the person that'll help..." Laito frowned than sighed, "My father..." He says then he left.

{Subaru Sakamaki}

3:00 am... 😥 I'll sleep after this...

You went in Subaru's room and knocked on the coffin, "What the hell do you want?" Subaru asked. "I love you and I wanna be yours forever. How though if I'm human?" Subaru stayed silent then you heard him moving and rumbling in the coffin.

"Get dressed" Subaru says and he moved his sweaty hair away. He caught you staring at his hotness and he blushed, "Hurry up before I changed my mind!" He yelled an you go and get dressed.

Nope! I'm gonna sleep probably on Ayato for the next scenario!!! 😝😝😝 3:05 am...