One shot: Yui x tsundere vampire reader

Yui's in this and you're a vamp, the title says it... I just wanted to include Yui, that's all 

Yui is mindless walking down the hall's and you were in the shadows watching her every movement, "That girl... She's so cute but annoying," you mummbled a whisper. Your fifth oldest brother, Laito, came out and pinned Yui to the wall and you grunted, "Well hello there. I didn't expect to bump into you like this~" Laito said as he pressed his body against her's. "Laito, please..." Yui started but Laito put his hand on her mouth.

"Shhh, if anyone hears you, you'll be tormented but in a special way~" Your eye twithed and you balled your fists by looking at how Laito is coming towards her neck. You snuck up behind Laito and yajoinked his head, "Ow! What the-" you pinned your brother to the wall and shot daggers at him, "Touch her again and you'll be dead, violently." You said as you put your hand to his neck and slightly squeezing it.

Laito grabbed your wrist and twisted it in an impassible angle and Yui fled from you two but you saw her and you smacked Laito, "Jeez, calm down (Y/N). We both can share her... Together~" Laito said while bringing you in and his fangs touched your lip and he bit into it which led him kissing you hungrily and made you disgusted.

You pushed Laito away with rage and said, "You can seduce other girls and mom in her grave, but not me!" You then ran tracking Yui's scent and found her in her room.

Yui was crying on her bed and you approached her, "Shut up and toughen up! Don't be an easy meal!" You yelled and you heard her heart race and she started shaking, "What is wrong with you!?" You asked in a very rough manner. Yui whimpered and spoke, "I'm afraid..." You saw how scared she was and you softened up a little, "I'm just saying, you can't have other ones take you... Only I could..." You caught your tone and you forrowed your eyebrows, "Not that I love you or anything! I'm only just saying cause if they don't properly shower then who wants to take you if you had a weird scent!? I just- UGH! FORGET IT! LET THE SMELLY ONE'S HAVE YOU! I COULD CARE LESS!"

You turned around and heat rushed to your face. You heard Yui's heart rate slow and you heard Yui chuckle a little, "I think.... You being a tsundere is... Cute..." You whipped in her direction and she gazed at the floor hiding her blush. You approached her and her gaze accidentally met with your chest and she blushed harder...

You chuckled and lifted her head for her eyes to meet yours. "You're cute.." You forrowed your eyesbrows for catching your tone again and you didn't have anything else to say so you smashed your lips with Yui's and you brung her closer and she wrapped her arms around your neck and you laid her on her bed and moved your lips to her neck and bit into it earning a moan from her.

"Huh- your blood is mine, you're mine so don't forget it" you said as you made your lips to her's again.

How did I do with the tsundere thing? I tried and its not easy making a tsundere.