You get kidnapped

{Shu Sakamaki}

You woke up in a room, one that you didn't recognize. Maybe the Sakamaki's wanted to remodel your original room? You got up out of the room but the hall was unfamiliar, "Shu!" You called. No answer. You called him again and the silent remained.

You walked down the hall and the hard floor was cold on your feet. The pitters and patters of your feet bounced off the walls and created echo's. Something didn't feel right, nothing felt the same, "Oi sow, you're awake!" A male said. His deep and sudden voice made you jumped and you turned to look at him.

"Sow? Are you talking about me?" You questioned. The male clicked his tongue, "Who else?" The male came forward and he looked down at you with his arms crossed. He has brown hair that's in a bun in the back and strands of hair is hanging out. He's a very tall male and his brown eyes stared into your (E/C) eyes.

The male grabbed your shoulders and came to your ear and said in a mere whisper, "I'm sure you're tired of waisting life with that stupid neet." He nibbled softly on your ear leaving it bleeding a little because his teeth are like vampires teeth, he is a vampire.

You were lifted off your feet and the male made your legs cross his body like a tie, he grunted before he bit into your neck leaving you confused but also wrong. What about Shu? This isn't anyone you've known in life...

"Wow... Who knew that (Y/N) would leave me... That's were she's been." The male broke apart from you and cursed, "That neet..." You looked and saw Shu standing with his arms crossed and with a look of disappointment. "Shu!" You yelled then removed yourself from the tall male and ran to Shu whom you've already missed.

The tall male gritted his teeth and came up to Shu, "Why do you want sow if you don't even treat her like she exist?" His deep voice scares you but you kinda find it hot... Shu gritted his teeth and instead of arguing, Shu took you away back to the mansion.

{Reiji Sakamaki}

Your eyes fluttered opened from the new light shining through your eyelids. You sat up and stretched but you realized that you're in a new room. You got up to the hall outside of your room but everything was different, "Hello? Where am I?' You asked and your voice echoed within the walls.

You stood there with your arms to your chest and it was very warm so you felt fuzzy. You walked and your feet claped on the cold and hard floor and you approached the steps, " Livestock... You're awake..." A voice said, you looked and saw a male with beautiful dark blue eyes and hair, the ends of his hair are a little lighter and he wore three piercings.

You didn't wanna admit that he's hot because it'll be wrong and why would you if you're in an unfamiliar place seeing an unfamiliar face? You approached the male and you looked up at him, "Do you know where Reiji is?" You kindly asked then you gasped, "Wait... Livestock?" The male stared at you and he forrowed his eyesbrows, "Don't mension that name again..." He said.

"What name?" You asked and the male clicked his tongue, "Don't play dumb..." The male picked you up and led you downstairs, "Who are you?"

"Ruki Mukami..." The male you know know is Ruki– sat you down on the comfy sofa and he lifted your chin so your eyes made contact with his, "Surly you know why you're here... To get away from that Reiji... You're now mine"

You gasped and pushed Ruki away, "No! That's not right! I love Reiji and I don't even know you!" The male smirked and came to you being only but nearly an inch away from your lips, "You didn't know Reiji at first until you've got to mingle with him. Do the same for me~" Ruki's warm breath brushed against your lips and he bit down on your bottom lips and drinking the blood that leaked out of you.