Feelings taking place

{Shu Sakamaki}

Do you just think he's just attractive? Or do you like him? You watching him sleep which you think is cute, you love holding his arm when you walk together: you love him muscles. You dream about him loving you and your heart flutters out of your chest when you're around him. You love messing with his hair, it's like your life belongs to him. Although, it hurts when he bites you, you love the feeling.

You're letting your feelings grow

                   {Reiji Sakamaki}

Do you think he's just attractive? Or do you like him? You think it's cute when he focuses, you love it when he kisses your hand. You never really noticed he's really in your heart until one incident; you came to Reiji's room wanting him to read to you until you saw his door cracked opened and you saw him switching shirts. You took a quick pic and you made weird noises that caught Reiji's attention. You quickly went to your room, closed the door, locked it, and yeeted yourself on your bed.
Reiji teleported to your room and slightly scolded you then he roughly bit your neck as a punishment but you liked it, though, it hurts.

You're letting your feelings grow

                   {Ayato Sakamaki}

Do you think he's just attractive? Or do you like him? You don't like when he calls you (N/N), it resembles your body but you do get flustered... You like when he bites you but it hurts, you want him to bite harder... You think he's hot and you love his clothes being improper, you have... thoughts about that- you once called him daddy and, well- he bit you, though, he wanted to do more but you nor him didn't wanna lose it- yet... You love being in his embrace and you love his childish actions.

You're letting your feelings grow.

                  {Kanato Sakamaki}

Do you think hes just attractive? Or do you like him? Hmm... Well, you love talking to his teddy when he's absent, you love sneaking on him just to hear him sing, not Scarborough fair... You oddly love his hysteric laugh, you admire that he gets whatever he wants, though, it could get annoying. You know he needs love but your not sure about your feelings.

You're letting your feelings grow.

                    {Laito Sakamaki}

Do you just think he's just attractive? Or do you like him? Oh, the pervert? Well, he's not the only one... Sure, he's smokin' hot but you don't like his pervious actions. He bites you and it hurts but you know how to handle the pain. You're not sure of what your feelings are at the moment. Does he like you or are you just his cravings? You don't know-

You're letting your feelings grow.

                {Subaru Sakamaki}

Do you think he's just attractive? Or do you like him? He's sometimes  absentminded about you but not often. You think you like the albino but not really sure. He gives affectionate touches when he bites you and you like it. You imagined your life with him and it's not bad. You kinda like it when he gets mad but you're very terrified.

You're letting your feelings grow.