You're sick

{Shu Sakamaki}

You're in your bed and Shu woke up from you coughing and sniffling and trying to get mucus out. "(Y/N), did you really have to get sick? I just want my own pease!" Shu complained. You blew your nose and spoke, "You always get your pease. Help me to get better, aren't you supposed to love me? If you really love me, help me to get better so you can love me more." Shu sighed and put his earbuds in his ears, "Help yourself then I'll love you more..." You kinda felt heart broken but you didn't show it.

"YOU LAZY AND CARLESS IMMORTAL BEING! I GUESS YUMA IS BETTER THAN YOU AFTERALL!" Shu's eyes shot open and he walked out the door, "I'll give you all they you need to get better." You smiled and when he was fully gone getting your aids, you silently rejoiced, "YES! I KNEW THAT'LL WORK!"

                    {Reiji Sakamaki}

"ACHOO!" You let out a loud sneeze and it blew some soothing mucus out of the spoon Reiji was giving you. "Tell your sneeze to sooth down! This is ridiculous! I knew you'd get sick from the cold weather! I warned you and you ignored it!" Reiji scolded with his arms crossed.

"I'm sorry... I just wanted to have fun..." You apologized feeling ashamed. "You can't always have fun when it gives you consequences..." Reiji said as he left. You sighed and blew your nose and some time later, Reiji came back in with essential oils and one of his antidotes. Reiji sat on your bed and put peppermint oil on your nose and forehead and he put lavender oil on your wrists.

Reiji opened your mouth and gave you some of the antidote and your eyes felt heavy and your body wanted to sleep, "Sleep, this antidote won't get rid of the cold but it'll sooth your body..." You laid your head on his lap and Reiji placed your head on your pillow and covered you then left.

                     {Ayato Sakamaki}

After sneezing on Ayato's hand, Ayato threw a fit and left. You coughed and sneezed then Ayato busted through your door with gloves, a mask, and disaffecting spray and wipes, "NO MORE TRYING TO GET YOURS TRULY SICK!" Ayato said as he walked weirdly to your bed and you laughed at his weird actions. Ayato sat the disaffecting instruments on your nightstand and went out.

You wiped your burning nose and Ayato came back with a massage pillow, medicine, a glass of water, tea, and essential oils. You smiled and he put the massage pillow behind your back and turned it on and it felt so good. Ayato fed you some tea and medicine and put the oils in a vapor and the oils evaporated in the air to help your nose and Ayato gave you a cough drop. "That's better. You'll be better in no time!" Ayato said as he marched out of your room.

                   {Kanato Sakamaki}

Kanato came in with medicine and he handed it to you, "Drink" he said with a smile. You took it and gave yourself a waterfall and you estimated the amount that's needed. You handed the medicine to Kanato but he frowned, "Drink all of it." You shook your head and responded, "I can't overdose medicine... I don't know what'll happen if I do..." You let out a hard cough and Kanato grabbed your hand trying not to lash out, "I said drink it and that's what you'll do. Medicine is to help you get better, it you drink the whole bottle then you'll get better faster." Kanato let your hand go and he stared at you waiting your you to drink.

You sighed and put the medicine on your nightstand saying that you refuse but without words. Kanato forrowed his eyesbrows and stood up, "Fine! If you don't want my help then help yourself! You think you know better, fine! Don't come to me for anything! Let's see how long it takes for you to get well, if you are that is!" Kanato stomped out of your room and slammed the door causing you to jump.

                      {Laito Sakamaki}

Laito thought you were faking it to keep him from perverting over you but he was wrong. He saw how red your nose and throat was and how bad your coughs got and he felt bad. "Say ah," Laito said handing you some medicine. You obeyed and Laito gave you it. Laito put garlic in your socks and checked your temperature every two times a day, one morning, one night. "Getting better, kinda" Laito said with a sigh. "Thank you" you said with a smile.

Laito returned the smile and he put oils in a vapor and he let your feet soak in rose pedals with peppermint, lavender, and tea tree oil and he got Reiji's sleeping antidote and fed it to you and he let you sleep peacefully.

                  {Subaru Sakamaki}

Subaru is usually tough but now that you're sick, he's been very doubtful of himself and you don't like it. You love that he's trying but he doesn't seem to get that you can't cure up automatically. "I'm sorry, (Y/N)..." He apologized for absolutely nothing. For the hot tsundere he is, he sure has a huge soft spot for you.

"You don't need to apologize. You're helping me get better." You assured him. Subaru kissed your head but departed with a blush on his cheeks. You giggled but if you told him that he's adorable, he'll probably slightly get mad and punch a wall. Subaru brought a lot of pillows and your own device to give you company incase he's not around to talk to.

Subaru fed you water, tea, and medicine and he boiled rosemary so the steam can open your nose. You love him and when you get better, you'll lift the weight off of his shoulders and give him the love he needs.