Sugar Crash

Prolong:

You went in Reiji's room while he was absent and one particular potion caught your eyes, sugar crash. You were bored and you thought that the posion would cure your boredom so you drank it... Reiji, of course, has a cure

                     {Shu and Reiji}

"HABLAHABLAHBLAHBLHABLAHBALA!"

You went screaming like a maniac and Shu rolled his eyes and tried going back to sleep. You jumped on him and shook him awake, "SHU SHU SHU SHU SHU SHU SHU! WAKE UP! CAN I GET YOUR ATTENTION!" Shu pushed you away and sat up. "(Y/N)... What did you do to yourself?" Shu questioned.

"My sugar crash potion is empty... She must have drunk it." Reiji said coldly. Shu scoffed and you were bouncing off the walls, literally...

"I've made a sleepy antidote, if we can keep her still and feed it to her, she'll sleep and sugar crash would cease." Reiji finishes and you broke a painting on the wall, "AHHHHH! I'M NOT SORRY!!!! CATCH ME IF YOU CAN'T FOOOOOOLS!!!!" You yelled then ran past Reiji.

Reiji ran after you and Shu surprisingly followed. You ran past Ayato who made a confused face but went back to whatever he was doing and Reiji teleported in front of you but you ran into him making him fall.

Shu smelt muffins Kanato had baked and he had an Idea, Reiji caught onto it and they both went to the kitchen and one grabbed a muffin, "HEY! MY MUFFIN!" Kanato yelled. Reiji poured the antidote in the muffin and the antidote has a strong sweet smell, the smell filled your nostrils and you sped to the kitchen.

"Want it?" Shu asked with a smirk while waving the muffin around. You snatched the muffin and ate it but you automatically slept and Reiji caught you before you had a hard hit on the floor and he gave you to Shu then he went to your room and laid you on your bed. He left with a sigh of relief.

                 {Ayato and Kanato}

"Should we calm her now?" Kanato asked as he and Ayato was watching you have a sugar crash. Ayato nodded and yelled your nickname, "Hey (N/N)! Calm down will ya!?" You walked over to the boys and you hugged them then kissed them both with made them freeze of being flustered. You then ran away with a laugh that sounded like Kanato's but feminine.

Kanato huffed and Ayato sighed, "I guess we'll have to chase her," Ayato said and Kanato agreed then they started running after you, "(Y/N), teddy wants you to slow down!" Kanato yelled but you didn't stop.

You jumped on the couch and Ayato tripped you and pinned you down, "I'll turn you into a wax doll." Kanato warned but you screamed and somehow escaped away for the boys and they marveled. "(N/N)! You want the gift Kanato and I prepared for you!? It requires your bed~!" Ayato yelled then you stopped and turned to them.

"Okay, follow me~" you said as you made your way to your room and the boys followed you. You sat on your bed and patted a spot for the boys and they approached you and both Ayato and Kanato knocked you out and went to Reiji. "What do you want?" Reiji asked. Kanato and Ayato went through his experiments without answering Reiji and Reiji sighed and kept his eyes on the two.

"Found it!" Kanato yelled then they both ran back into your room. Kanato poured the antidote in your mouth and the boys left you with a sigh.

                    {Laito and Subaru}

"I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORWARD! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORWARD! OH OH OH!" You yelled with a growl in your voice as you stood on the table and whipped your head forcably up and down, side to side. Laito grabbed your legs and took you to the couch and you jumped off of him and squatted with your legs spread out and you rocked yourself then you made a weird face that gave Laito the chills.

"What is that girl doing?" Subaru asked and you ran away. Laito shrugged and chased after you earning a sigh from Subaru. "OH OH OH OH! BABY COME AND LIGHT ME UP!!!" You screamed down the halls then you bumped into Subaru and you screamed. "(Y/N), get up." Subaru demanded sternly. You got up then ran again.

Laito went beside Subaru and chuckled, "That girl. Do you think Reiji has something?" He asked. Subaru nodded then they went to Reiji.
.
.
.
.
                           Meanwhile
"OMG! I FEEL SO CRAZY AND EXCITED AND ALL PUMPED UP! AHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHH!" You yelled and you ran outside. "THANK YOU REIJI FOR SUGAR RUSH!" Reiji looked out his window and saw you running in circles. "Laito, hurry up!" Subaru demanded impatiently. Laito found the sleepy antidote and teleported outside. Subaru grabbed your arm and pinned you down and Laito poured the antidote in your mouth and you slept.

Laito picked you up and went to your room to sleep.