Scarborough Fair

"Are you going to Scarborough Fair?" Once he's heard this, he shot his gaze at her, "Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme..." "Why must you sing that?" Kanato asked in his head but he thought he asked out loud. "Remember me to one who lives there." "Stop.." Kanato whispered aggressively but the female didn't hear. "Since once was a true love of mine" She continued.

"Shut up..." Kanato mummbled. "Tell her to make me a cambric shirt..." Kanato approached her and tied his hands around her neck, "Shut up, shut up! SHUT UP!!!" He yelled with fury and he strangled the female to where she was trying to loosen his grip on her. "K-Kana...to!!" She tried yelling but she couldn't. She developed tears and so did Kanato.

She's a few seconds away from being breathless but Kanato quickly pulled away and the female dropped down to the floor chocking and trying to regain her composure. "I'm sorry..." She mummbled then she started sobbing, "I didn't know..." She said. Kanato looked down at her and saw she was crying, "Of course you didn't..." Kanato said then he went to the window.

"Tell her to find me an acer of land. Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme..." Kanato mummbled. The female looked at him and he continued. "Between the salt water and sea strands." "And polishes a gum.." The female joined.

"And she'll be a true love of mine..." Kanato added before he picked up a rock pedal and threw it outside. "Why? Out of all of the songs in the world, you chose that. Tell me why!" Kanato demanded. The female hesitated and the bi polared male approached her. "I just... Wanted to... I missed it and I though I'd be able to share it..." She said as she didn't look up at Kanato. Kanato growled then walked out and slammed the door leaving the female in the dark room.