Eternity isn't an option- Reiji x reader

You and Reiji were childhood friends and you two would always go to this specific Willow tree. Every day, you'd go and you'd get to see the leaves change color, fall, get covered in snow, bloom, repeat.

The days and years would pass by and you and Reiji now have children. You love seeing your children have fun but the years pass under the tree and your children are now adults. Reiji would notice you age but he still loves you because you are for who you are and he's over one hundred.

You're body started getting weak and Reiji would help you up to the willow tree. Your children moved and it's you and Reiji again. You laughed and Reiji asked why you were laughing, this is what you said, "The old times when I was young. The funny times and what I use to do but can't anymore. I love looking at those memories and laugh at them, I want to do it again..." You had tears in your eyes and Reiji wiped them and kissed you.
.
.
.
You're now about to die under the willow tree and Reiji and your children are there crying over you. You said goodbye and smiled one last time then you died. It started to rain and Reiji buried you under the willow tree, "I love you, (Y/N) and I will always love you, forever, for eternity" Reiji said and he rubbed your name carved on the tomb stone and he wept bitterly.

You're young again and you see Reiji under the tree crying over your forever dead body. You approached him and tried touching him but your hand went through him. "Reiji!" You called but he couldn't hear you. You also started crying as you wish you were a vampire as he is, "I love you, Reiji and I will always love you, forever, for eternity" you said then you collapse through Reiji.

Your children are now old and they bore new children. For you, they all went under the willow tree and sat around your burial and watched the sun go down. For them, you sat on your tomb stone and smiled while going back to your memory wishing it'll all happen again, "I love you Reiji" you said before you faded away into ash forever...

This made me cry! I love but hate doing this!!! Please stay with me Reiji! Stay with (Y/N)!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭