Period days...

A/N: Pretend like they don't know what a ladies p-day is...

{Shu Sakamaki}

Four three days, Shu has been smelling blood from you. He hasn't asked what it was but thinking of the only one possible way leading up to his brothers feeding on you, Shu came to your room.

It couldn't have been his brothers because he smells it now. "For the past three days, I've been smelling your blood... Nothing is coming up to my mind that could be why I smell you. What's up?" Shu asked and you blushed.

"Don't put it like that Shu! That's so embarrassing!" You say waving your hands around. "Why is that?" Shu asked.
"Because... I'm on my....period...." You tell him.

Shu was silent then he sat on your bed, "What's period?" You froze nearly turning pale and you flushed with all shades of red. "Well... It's blood that comes out in little drops which is why it's called the period... It's more blood... And um... It comes out of a female when they hit puberty... We wear things like pads and or tampons..." Shu got up and said, "Imma google it..." You felt really embarrassed but you didn't wanna get up because of the weird feeling and the cramp. You got up anyway only to change a new cloth.

They don't use google.... What if they do?

{Reiji Sakamaki}

You were in the kitchen making water then Reiji came and sat on a chair, "Explain to me now. Why do I smell your blood but nothing is triggering it?" He asked.

You froze then quickly went to your room and Reiji followed you, "Answer my question or else I'll see for myself..." After Reiji said that, you chocked on air.

You were breathing rapidly until you slowed down and slowly started speaking, "I'm...on...my...period..."

Reiji looked at you for he did not know what the period is. "Interpret period for me..." Reiji said and you now have no choice but to tell him. "It's when a female hits her puberty... Every month for five days, a female hits her period. If it's delayed then you're unhealthy or you're pregnant... Period is blood that comes out of.........of a.....a....a females.......pantie area......" You flushed with red and Reiji stared at you and slowly made his way out of your room.

Oof...

{Ayato Sakamaki}

Ayato furiously stormed in your room looking like he's ready to fight, "Speak now! Yours Truly has not been taking your blood and your strong blood is lingering around the place! Why is that!?"

You gulped and you've hoped that Ayato would not find out but here he is... "P-days..." You say. "Wha? What are p-days?" Ayato asks.

You stay silent but that made Ayato even more furious, "Tell Yours Truly of this p-day that you speak of!" You sighed and told him about it and you're a tomato rn...

"So... I'm gonna leave now..." Ayato says then he zooms out of the room leaving you embarrassed. Then Ayato came back with a television, PS, play controllers, chocolate, and a smile. "I've bought you things to give you company. Wanna play against me just to lose?"

You smiled and accepted his challenge.

{Kanato Sakamaki}

Kanato stormed in your room looking heated, "Where is your loose blood!?" He asked. You blushed but Kanato wanted an answer so.... "Sorry, I'm on my period..... A period is blood that comes out of a female.... It's embarrassing to say though...."

Kanato stood there looking confused af then he left going to Reiji's room wanting books about females. Why would Reiji have that???

{Laito Sakamaki}

You're cramping up so bad but you want water and something sweet. Laito teleported in your room and pulled the covers off of you, "Hey! What gives!?"

Laito started sniffing you head first until he got to the spot you were bleeding from, "That's an unusual place..." He said rubbing his chin. You were flushed and Laito sat on your bed, "Tell me. Do you really want me to take your blood down there~?"

You almost fainted but to give Laito the correct answer and fast, "No... I didn't cut myself, it comes naturally.... It's called the period.... Every female goes through the cycle and..... Ow!" You clunched on to where the cramp hurts and Laito got alarmed.

"What's wrong?" He asked holding your hand on your stomach and pushing it down to help but it made it worse, "No Laito! Stop!" Because of the pressure Laito was putting on you, you puked.... On your bed.... Laito felt ashamed and you saw that by his face expression, "(Y/N) I'm truly sorry... I thought I was helping...." Laito pulled the covers away and replaced them but your cramp was hurting so dearly.

You told Laito it was okay because he didn't know and to assure him, you kissed him.

{Subaru Sakamaki}

Subaru has smelt you four hours now but he doesn't know how to approach you. Your blood was so sweet to his nostrils but something could be wrong with you, so, Subaru entered your room and leaned on the wall with his arms crossed, "Why is your blood lingering in the air? Are you trying to get attention?" Subaru asked.

You realized that he was talking about your period but you don't know how to put it in a way that'll be embarrassing, "Sorry... I'm on my....period...." Subaru looked at you but didn't say a word. He didn't wanna ask because he's not the one to ask a female their business unless it's something that's needed about.

Subaru did a loud sigh then he left leaving you relieved.