1St Chapter : Fateful Day

23 Years Earlier :

A Light Black Man that's wearing a Black Romanian Armor without a Helmet with a Purple Hair and divine posture named Saganbo is talking with a Servant of his that's Blue Skinned and wearing a White Romanian Armor without a Helmet with a Light Blue Hair .

??? : I feel some disturbance in the cosmic field Lord Saganbo .

Lord Saganbo : So he is finally born !

??? : Looks like it .

Lord Saganbo : Can you specify the Universe , Galaxy And Planet he's born at ?

??? : 3Rd Universe , 11Th Galaxy , 556th Planet Where Beings of the 3Rd Dimension Called Humans live .

Lord Saganbo : I remember visiting this Planet 74 Million Years Ago , there were some Big Things in there , I remember myself destroying them cuz they were disgusting . Did the Planet Really survive my Energy Shockwave there , Even though I was going easy surviving it was no easy thing .

??? : Well Those beings were called Dinosaurs ma Lord , And looks like the planet barely survived the impact .

Lord Saganbo : I see , Then should we destroy the planet to prevent this Multiversal disaster , Amado ?
Servant Amado : I'm afraid that The Creation God went there before you did ma Lord it's too late .

Lord Saganbo : That Moron really did beat me to it , Well if I went there it would have been a Problem , If I kill him Balance will shiver , I will stay here and attack at the right moment , However this right moment itself may be quite a disaster .

Currently (23 Years Later) :

??? : My Name Is Sakuta Shinji , A College Student living in Tokyo , Japan , 23 Years Old , I have a 17 Year Old Sister And a Mother , My Father died when I was only 11 Years Old , So since then I have been in charge of my Family .

This Boy Shinji is With vibrant yellow hair that cascades down to their shoulders, adorned with striking green ends, Shinji's unique appearance reflects his dynamic personality and unwavering determination.

Shinji possesses an aura of energy and intensity that captivates those around him . His yellow hair, reminiscent of a blazing sun, symbolizes their fiery spirit and unyielding resolve. The vibrant green ends represent his connection to nature and the infinite potential for growth and renewal.

His outfit is a fusion of modern streetwear and traditional martial arts apparel , featuring bold colors and intricate patterns since he's always been practicing Martial Arts since his childhood .

Shinji's piercing yellow eyes , hold a fierce determination that shines through. His gaze is sharp and focused, reflecting their unwavering commitment to justice and protecting the innocent. In moments of intense passion, a fiery glint appears in his eyes, igniting their fighting spirit even further.

Shinji's yellow and green hair serves as a visual representation of his unique spirit and connection to the world around him .
Shinji's Journey is all about searching for the "Grand Truth" .

Bullies (Whispering) : Look it's the nerd let's go get him .

Shinji (Thinking) : Didn't those scumbags learn their lesson the last Time

Random Bully : Last time we came at you with 3 now we are 5 how can u deal with this , you will get so beat up u cant even walk straight .

Shinji : I see , Now get out of my way Or you're the ones who'll get beat up

Bullies : Don't push your luck any further nerd !

*Shinji Beat them up and continues his walk home*

Student : That guy is a total monster , Beating 5 By himself ?

Other Student : I heard he's also Extremely smart , Scoring a 98 out of 100 on the entrance exam , That's outrageous

Other Student : Doesn't that make him like the perfect Human Being .

*Students Laughing*

30 Minutes Later :

Shinji : I'm home

Shinji's Mom : Welcome Home

Shinji : Isn't Hana home yet ?

shinji's Mom : Well she's in training in the dojo currently she said she want you to join her later after returning home

Shinji : I see , But I will Pass I actually am busy tonight so i won't be able to
Shinji's Mom : Oh I see , That's Unfortunate , Anyways your lunch is on the table

Shinji : Yeah , Thanks

8 Hours Later :

Shinji (Thinking) : It's late now I should probably go to sleep , Hana and mom are sleeping so i shouldn't make too much noise

*Shinji walking to the hallway *

Shinji : ...

Shinji : .....

*Shinji Throwing out*

*Shinji's mom and sister's Dead Bodies covered in blood in the hallway*

??? : Such a fragile body you were born into

*Before even realizing Shinji finds a Sword through his Stomach And his Stomach sliced Open*

*Shinji Faints*

Shinji : What the Hell is Happening , I don't want to die , I don't want to die , I don't want to die , I don't want to die ... Who are you bastard

??? : Monarch Of The SwordWrath , Kokuto

                        Chapter 1 : End