7Th Chapter : The Man Who Doesn't Miss

Guards : Who Are You Bastard ?

??? : Just An ordinary Sniper looking for some Money

This Sniper is with a striking, waist-length white hair reminiscent of a blizzard's fury .
His hair, shimmering with hints of gold and fire , reflects his fiery resolve and unwavering determination to triumph over any adversity for the sake of a mission . As he moves, his hair dances with an ethereal grace, adding an aura of danger and mystery to his formidable presence .
The sniper is wearing a tactical Black Vest constructed from durable yet lightweight material providing defense yet not hindering mobility .

*Shinji's Wounds Heal*

*Shinji Regains His Consciousness*

*Guards Rush Towards the Sniper*

*Sniper Dodges*

*Sniper Gets Away*

*Sniper Shoots The Guards Together through the Heart*

*Guards Collapse*

Shinji : Impossible Weren't Those Guards supposed to be Elites .

??? : Didn't I Shoot you through the Heart like some seconds ago ? How Are you still Alive ? And How did the wound close as well

Shinji : None Of your Business , You're Gonna Pay for what you've done .

??? : Well Whatever , I'll just shoot you again

Shinji : You're acting like that's so sim-

*Shinji Gets Shot through the Heart*

*The Sniper goes for the Valuables*

??? : Let's see what we've got ... , A ring , Some Trash in Here , Ohhh there we go , Tons Of Money , 870 Galories , Those are worth like 120 Space Dust , I'm gonna be Really Rich .

*The Sniper Gets Punched through the Rider*

??? : The Hell ? I just shot you twice , Are you Immortal or something ?

Shinji : Who Knows ?

Shinji (Thinking) : Seeing Him fight those Guards he was keeping up with Such Speed , They were really talented but they both got One Shot , Yet I Managed to Conceal my Presence And Have a Good Punch on him , I certainly Got Stronger from being Beat up !

??? : Well then !

Shinji : Wh-

*Sniper shoots Shinji Non Stop in the head And The Heart*

*Shinji Collapses*

??? : Those should be more Than 100 Bullets , No Way he will stay Alive ...

*Shinji Healing*

Shinji (Thinking) : Merus didn't mention this ... He did say every time I get a Deadly Wound , I get Stronger Physically but he didn't Mention that my Regeneration will get Better as well , I just regenerated that ridiculous amount of Bullets in Seconds ...

??? : That Confirms it , You're Immortal with somehow Regenerative Abilities ...

Shinji : Or Probably It's just that your aim sucks .

??? : Don't Be Ridiculous , I'm The Man That Never Misses , The Money Hunter Shirou

Shinji : Well Then , You better not Miss your Chance to live

Chapter 7 : End