Chapter 42 : Need For Speed 2

The Waves clash causing a Huge Explosion .
A huge smoke from the explosion covers the room .
Daganu immerges from the Smoke with quite a lot of Injuries and some bleeding .
Daganu : "Damn ... How was he so strong ? He really was a pain in the ass !"
The smoke dissapears slowly as Netsudo appears knocked to the ground with blood all over it .
Daganu : "That's it ... He's dead"
Daganu walks to Kuro to finish him off .
Daganu : "Now with you dead ... I'll be able to exit the room and see the other results ... Looks like Kokuto won't even have to fight at this rate !"
Daganu almost gets kicked from behind But he dodges really fast .
Merus : "Sorry but there is no chance you're going to win ..."
Daganu : "Great ... The Creation God shows himself at last , However , your speed , Will it be sufficient ?"
Merus : "More than enough , To have you dead !"
Daganu rushes towards Merus with Tremendous speed .
Merus barely reacts on time to dodge .
Merus Transforms to his Gorogilian merged state and tries to kick Daganu but Daganu dodges .
Daganu kicks Merus back .
As Merus is pushed back , Daganu throws a Light Bullet at him blasting him farther away .
Merus bleeds .
Merus barely standing .
Merus (Thinking) : "Dammit , I'm totally exhausted ..."
Daganu throws multiple Light Bullets at him Merus . Merus Dodges some but gets hit by some other bullets .
Merus bleeds even more .
Merus is panting and breathing heavily as he's knocked to the ground .
Daganu goes to Merus looking down on him .
Daganu : "So Dissapointing , Even the Lava Mortal did better than you ."
Merus can't even look up due to the tireness and the injuries he got .
Daganu : "I truly resent weaklings you know ?"
Merus : "..."
Daganu angrily kicks Merus's face .
Merus bleeds more .
Merus (heavily Injured) : "Dam-n yo-u !!"
Daganu (Angry) : "A God , Yet so weak hey do something ! Do Something , Won't you !! Why did you come here in the first place you ass !"
Daganu kicks Merus's face again pushing him back .
Daganu glances in a pathetic way to Merus .
Daganu : "I truly resent you weaklings ..."
Flashback :
580 Million Years Earlier :
On the 99Th Universe's 1St Galaxy's 8Th Planet :
??? : "Hey !! Hayate !"
Hayate : "Oh yes !? What is it ?"
??? : "Where you daydreaming again ?"
Hayate : "Sorry about that Daganu , A lot has been on my mind lately ..."
*Hayate , yeah , That was a really great name I really lived up to it didn't I ... However that was so long ago ...*
On the 99Th Universe 1St Galaxy's 6Th Planet :
Hayate enters his house .
Hayate's mom : "Oh dear , How did your mission pass , I was so worried ..."
Hayate : "Oh all good , Daganu was with me after all ..."
Hayate's mom : "Oh Daganu always saves you huh ?!"
Hayate : "It's alright , I'm ranked 6Th on the Research team and he's 2nd After All ... That's to be expected ... , But I'm Still super intense in terms of speed , I'm sure if I keep my speed training like this I'll be the fastest in the universe !"
Meanwhile outside in the Kawabakomo Research Team field .
??? : "Daganu how was the mission ??"
Daganu : "It was all good Commander Soden we retrieved a relief !"
Soden : "Very well ! Excellent , I'll be assigning your next mission ... It's rather an S Class one so I'll be going as well ... , We need most of the team for this one"
Daganu : "What is the mission ?"
Soden looks to Daganu in a terrified face .
Soden : "To kill ... One of God's Henchmen !"
5 Days Later :
Hayate : "Well then Mom , I'll be off take care !"
Hayate's mom : "Be careful ! Daganu take care of him please my dear !"
Daganu : "It's all good auntie , This dumbass won't die as long he's with me"
Soden : "Alright then , I assembled the Top Eight of the team's forces now ! , This is an extremely dangerous mission we may not even come alive ..."
Hayate : "So what exactly is found ??"
Soden : "On the 3Rd Planet of our Galaxy , Lies a dangerous Monster , That's reported to be one of God's Henchmen making havoc ! We should exterminate him at all costs !"
The team constitutes of Soden the 1St Ranked of the force and it's Commander , Daganu the 2Nd Ranked of the force , Yahaba and Akamaba the 3Rd and 4Th Ranked , Kokochi the 5Th Ranked , Hayate and finally both Nomeru and Osominu the 7Th And 8Th Ranked .
After they all finally reach their destination they feel a sinister energy .
Nomeru rushes towards the energy .
Soden : "You fool !"
Nomeru : "Why are you all scared , we just got to rush it rig-"
Nomeru gets Sliced in half .
The Monarch reveals herself to be a Black Haired woman with Pink Skin and blue Eyes .
Daganu rushes to the Monarch clashing with her via energy .
Daganu (Angry) : "Who are you ???"
??? : "The Magikill Monarch , Ashvania"
Ashvania pushes Daganu with Energy throwing him to the 4Th Planet destroying it .
Daganu bleeds heavily .
Hayate : "DAGANU !!!"
Ashvania rushes towards Hayate by creating 2 Black Holes around him .
Osominu and Yahaba protect Hayate with their Bodies as they die in the process sucked by the Black Holes .
Hayate is left terrified .
Soden rushes angrily towards Ashvania .
Soden : "This mission won't end yet !!"
Ashvania tears apart Soden's legs through a Small Portal and smashes his Head with a Sheer Energy Punch . And then Blasts Kokoshi through his Stomach killing him .
Hayate looks terrified as he cries .
Ashvania : "How weak ..."
Hayate : "Yahaba , Osominu , Kokoshi Commander Soden !!!"
Hayate : "AAAAAAGH !!!"
Hayate : "All of this is because of me , All of this is because o-f my weak-ness ..."
Hayate cries loudly .
Akamaba looks shocked as he bows down begging for his life in front of Ashvania .
Akamaba : "Please forgive me , Let me live !! I BEG YOU !!"
Ashvania : "Huh ?! And why should I ?"
Akamaba : "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEA-"
Ashvania : "Alright alright , But that's if you actually kill that crying boy standing there"
Akamaba grabs his sword rushing to kill Hayate .
Hayate crying can't move in shock .
Daganu rushes towards Hayate .
Daganu : "HAYATE !"
Akamaba cuts Daganu instead as Daganu stands in the way protecting Hayate .
Akamaba : "GET THE FUCK AWAY , DON'T YOU STAND IN THE WAY OF MY LIFE !"
Daganu takes the sword away from Akamaba cutting him as Akamaba dies .
Daganu (Bleeding) : "You damn traitor"
Daganu  (While Bleeding more and more) : "Hayate I'll buy you enough time , So run away ... Get as far away from here as you can !"
Hayate runs away without a second thought as Daganu and Ashvania clash .
8 Hours later :
Hayate is still wandering in Space as he enters the 2Nd Galaxy .
Ashvania bleeding interrupts him after destroying the entirety of the 1St Galaxy along with his home planet and everyone he loves and carrying Daganu's dead body with her .
Ashvania : "Pathetic , You're not even worth killing ..."
Hayate cries intensely .
Hayate : "AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH !"
Ashvania : "As pathetic as you are , I have a proposal to make"
Hayate continues crying as he's punching himself .
Ashvania : "Why don't you join us , You'll be to redeem yourself , And overcome your pathetic self ... Mortal !"
Hayate stops crying as tears pours down his eyes without showing emotions
Hayate : "I don't ... Ca-re any-more"
After reaching the 3523Rd Universe :
Saganbo meets Hayate as he took a liking to him .
Hayate seems to like Saganbo as well , As he reminds him of his Commander Soden .
Saganbo : "So what it is your name ?"
Amado : "Ma Lord his name is Ha-"
"Daganu"
Saganbo : "Sorry didn't hear you quite well , What is your name ?"
Hayate/Daganu : "My name is Daganu ."

                 Chapter 42 : End