Chapter 59 : A Nice Matchup

Shinji goes back to his room after the Match as he's quite disappointed .
Shinji starts meditating to further enhance his energy , After all he cannot mess around while the others are working on the mission .
6 Hours Later :
Shirou appears to have taken his Search up to the 7Th Universe as he's continuing his search hoping to find something .
Back in the 1St Universe Netsudo and Kagaya are having a hard time since Netsudo is bleeding a little and Kagaya is quite scratched .
Netsudo : "Oww , That's Painful !"
Kagaya : "BE A MAN ALREADY ! WE NEED TO CONTINUE SEARCHING !"
Kagaya And Netsudo reach the 28Th Galaxy and then enter the 11Th Planet , A small Planet , since the ones before are totally dead inside with no Spiritual Energy Signatures .
Netsudo observes a bunch of people that look depressed and horribly sad .
Kagaya takes a look around to see that the planet's atmosphere is totally dark .
Netsudo : "Why is this planet so sad ?"
Kagaya : "I WONDER !"
Netsudo : "It's no time to be screaming Kagaya !"
Kagaya approaches the people as Netsudo has no choice but to follow him .
Kagaya approaches an Old Man as he touches him to ask him some questions .
However the Old Man screams terribly before Evaporating .
Netsudo freezes in shock .
Netsudo : "KAGAYA WHAT DID YOU DO ??"
Kagaya : "IT WASN'T ME , I SIMPLY TOUCHED HIM WHILE COMPLETELY CONCEALING MY ENERGY !"
??? : "Get away from us ... Get away as far as you can from this planet ... No , From this entire Galaxy ..."
Netsudo is shocked as he feels he's getting weaker .
??? : "This world is cursed ..."
"CURSED HUH ?? WELL LET'S SEE WHO WINS ! ME ? OR THE CURSE ?" Says Kagaya while Netsudo passes out and falls to the ground .
Kagaya : "WHO CASTED THE CURSE ? PLEASE ENLIGHTEN US ! AND WHO ARE YOU AS WELL ?"
??? : "I'm the head of the clan ... And I'm gonna die tomorrow ..."
Kagaya : "DIE TOMORROW ? AND WHY IS THAT ??"
Head of the clan : "This curse ... We don't know who did this ... But it's dangerous to stay ... In ... Here ..."
Says the Head Of The Clan as he coughs intensively and spits blood .
Netsudo wakes up as he smiles .
Kagaya : "OH YOU'RE BACK UP ? AMAZING !"
Netsudo : "Quit Screaming already asshole !"
Kagaya : "OH YOU SEEM DIFFERENT ! THE AURA AROUND YOU CHANGED ! AND EVEN YOUR SPIRITUAL ENERGY LEVEL INCREASED !"
Netsudo : "None of your damn business !"
Netsudo : "Anyways , What did this curse do to you people ?"
Head Of The Clan : "Most of us die in a matter of days or Hours and we're horribly weakened , And so we die painfully and slowly ..."
Netsudo (Thinking) : *Makes sense how weak The Initial Netsudo was when he died .*
Netsudo : "So it somehow drains your life energy right ?"
Head Of The Clan : "I ... Don't know ... Maybe ..."
Kagaya : "YOU DEFINITELY CHANGED !"
Netsudo : "I will blow your ass up Kagaya , would you mind shutting the fuck up ?"
A Huge Dark Lightning blasts one of the people in there as he dies .
Everyone is terrified and shocked .
Netsudo : "An Enemy ???"
Kagaya : "NO , I DIDN'T FEEL ANY ENERGY , IT WAS A COMPLETELY NATURAL PHENOMENON !"
Netsudo : "It can't be so likely for a Lightning strike to kill someone !"
Kagaya : "THEN IT DEFINITELY IS RELATED TO THE CURSE !"
Netsudo : "How did the curse start ?"
Head Of The Clan (Terrified) : "It started 1 Week Ago with my Son being the first victim as he died very fast , Then even after ensuring that he was alone a lot of people started having it at the same time ... Then it reflected on the entire planet ! And now we are hearing that even neighboring Planets are dying by it ..."
Kagaya starts feeling weaker .
Kagaya : "I SEE ! I'M ALREADY FEELING IT KICKING IN !"
Netsudo : "Yeah it's a terrible curse for sure ..."
Netsudo digs around 480 Meters into the ground through an Energy Blast .
Kagaya : "HUH ?"
Head Of The Clan : "What ... Are you ... Doing ?"
Netsudo : "Isn't it obvious ? I'm digging !"
Head Of The Clan : "Why are you doing that ?"
Netsudo : "So I can have a shot at trying to remove the curse !"
Kagaya : "HOW ARE YOU DOING THAT ?"
Netsudo : "Heating up the planet as much as I could of course !"
Kagaya : "DON'T BE RIDICULOUS ! IT WILL ONLY SELF EXPLODE !"
Netsudo : "If you think so , Take the People and go to one of the abandoned planets and let me try !"
Head Of The Clan : "We won't let you ..."
The Head Of The Clan coughs blood .
Kagaya : "DON'T WORRY SIR ! NETSUDO IS RELIABLE NO NEED TO WORRY !"
Kagaya transforms to his White Beast Mode .
Kagaya : "COME ON ! RIDE ON MY BACK I'LL GET YOU TO A CLOSE PLANET FOR YOUR SAFETY !"
Kagaya and the People of the planet exit the Planet .
Netsudo keeps digging until he manages to reach the core of the Planets in some minutes .
Netsudo touches the Core as he poures energy heating it up , The Initial Temperature of the Planets goes up from 130 Degrees Celicius to 145 Degrees in only 20 Seconds .
Netsudo continues to heat it up for 15 More Minutes until it goes up to 330 Degrees .
Netsudo feels a significant change .
Netsudo goes back up to the surface of the planet as he notices all the dark atmosphere has vanished thanks to heat and he came to the conclusion that The Curse has been burned .
Kagaya notices Netsudo has stopped heating thanks to his energy construction and he goes back to the planet with the People to find that it changed .
Netsudo : "The curse is removed !"
The people cry tears of joy as they scream in joy however one of them falls down indicating that he's at his limit .
Netsudo : "You fools ! It's too early to celebrate ! The planet's curse is removed , But yours will need time ! So those with a critical condition and that barely has minutes to live I'll treat you ! The rest you need to rest and hopefully the curse will be removed !"
Netsudo heats up a lot of the people healing them as they are all calling him the Magma saviour .
Netsudo and Kagaya are ready to depart as the People keep thanking them for their help and are owing them a lot .
Kagaya And Netsudo leave the Planet for another one .
Kagaya : "YOU TOTALLY WERE SOMEONE ELSE MAN !"
Netsudo appears to be sleeping while traveling .
Kagaya : "HEY WAKE UP !"
Netsudo wakes up terrified .
Netsudo : "Huh ?! Where am I ..."
Kagaya : "YOU LOOKED AMAZING BACK THERE !"
Netsudo : "Um ... Me ? What are you saying ..."
Kagaya (Thinking) : *How weird can this guy be ...*
Back In the 29Th Universe :
Tournament Manager : "WITH THE 3RD MATCH ENDING WITH LOYD'S VICTORY AGAINST THE MASKED MAN ! WE NOW START THE 4TH MATCH !!!"
The crowd screams in excitement .
A Blue Haired shirtless blind Guy with a Crown steps on the Ring against a Black Long Wavy Hair Girl that looks short tempered .
Tournament Manager : "THE 4TH MATCH , TOXOTIS AGAINST ENOCHLIS !"
Enochlis (Thinking) : *A blind hottie huh ? An easy win !*
Toxotis (Thinking) : *This aura ... It's an opponent worth my Time ...*

Chapter 59 : End .