27Th Chapter : A Great Force

Shirou : Um , Where Am I ?

Shinji : Hell !

Shirou : Wait What Happened before I got captured now ... ?

Shinji : I One Shot You !

Shirou : What The Hell , Didn't I Beat you some months ago , How'd you get so strong ???

Shinji : I'm The One Asking Questions , Did you really help Amado for Money ??

Shirou : Oh That Guy ? Yeah I Only wanted the Space Dust ...

Shinji : Oh , I see ... So Would you like to work for me in exchange for some space dust ??

Shirou : Bet !

Shinji : But I won't pay much ... Probably Around 10 .

Shirou : Huh I won't work then !

*Shinji Shows His Entire Spiritual Energy Shaking The Universe*

Merus : This isn't good Conceal it stupid Shinji !

*Shirou Completely Shocked*

*Shinji Conceals His Energy*

Shinji : So will you work or not ?

Shirou : ...

Shinji : I'll Count this as an approval .

Merus : This is quite the Villainous Move Shinji ...

Shinji : And By The Way I'll be Paying 100 Space Dust , I was Joking about the 10 ...

Shirou : I was going to work with 10 Anyways why would you change it to 100 ?

Shinji : Because I'll ressemble some wicked Villain then .

Shirou : Well According to the Guy That Hired me you were a Villain ...

Shinji : Huh ?! So He Told You some things ?

Merus : What Did he exactly say ?

Shirou : Sorry Guys but he's a Customer so i won't reveal his Secrets .

Shinji : Talk Or I'll Kill You !

Shirou : Well Since you are paying me 100 , He Said you are a Villain Strong Enough to defy Gods And Break the Universe's Balance , And He was God's Servant Or something like that ...

Merus : He must have told everyone in the Cosmos the same thing he said to Shirou .

Shinji : I see ... That's Quite Rough .

Shirou : So What's my mission ??

Shinji : Oh yeah , What Was the Mission you assigned me to Merus ?

Merus : Huh ?! You will make him do your job ?

Shinji : Yup !

Merus : You Really are Unreliable , You will go to the 10Th Universe to bring Us A Sample of The 18Th Galaxy 35Th Planet's Gorogilians Blood ...

Shirou : I see , So A Killing Mission , I'm A Specialist at those ...

Merus : Well yeah since they're barbarian monsters you're allowed to kill , Just Bring Me A Sample .

Shirou : Roger !

*Shirou Leaves*

Merus : That Leaves us on a Tough match Against them Amado is really something else he really turned the Entire Cosmos against us ...

Shinji : Yeah He Really is amazing ...

Merus : Are you a fan of him or something ?

Shinji : Well he toyed with me Completely ... He really is on a whole different level compared to me ...

Merus : I see ...

Shinji : Still , I need to keep moving forward , I can't afford to stop here .

Merus : Of Course you Should ...

Shinji : By The Way Merus , What Are you doing with the Blood Sample .

Merus : Dunno , You might see how useful it might turn out to be soon enough ..

                          Chapter 27 : End