Chapter 40 : Over and Over Again

Raimei : "Monarch Of The Unknown , Raimei ."
Raimei goes to Saganbo's room as he announces his Victory .
Saganbo : "You've done well as I expected ..."
Raimei : "Sir , Should I get rid of the other intruders ?"
Saganbo : "There's no need to , Let The others do their job alone as well ..."
Raimei (Slightly Worried because of Sasaki's death) : "Very well ... Sir !"
Raimei goes back to the Monarch Joint Training room waiting for the others to meet up there after their respective victories hoping to not lose more of his team .
Meanwhile in the 2Nd Room :
Merus appears to be Slightly Injured , Raigan is at his limit while Ubiginu seems to be holding his own just fine .
Raigan lays down to rest a little . As Merus rushes to him charging an Energy Shockwave . Ubiginu Intercepts and Blasts a Blast into Merus , As Merus barely Blocks it with his Own .
Ubiginu : "Don't underestimate the strongest Mortals just because you're a god , Got it ?"
Merus's Yellow Ring Transformation is undone .
Merus (Thinking) : *Damn it , I just hit the time limit huh ?*
Ubiginu charges a Huge Energy Shockwave .
Merus charges a counter Shockwave as fast as he could and the shockwaves Clash forming a huge smoke .
Merus appears behind Ubiginu blasting him and pushing him away
Ubiginu bleeds .
Raigan tries to get back up and run away but Merus Blasts him with an all out blast as he dies .
Ubiginu watches Raigan dying right in front of him .
Ubiginu gets really furious blasting multiple Shockwaves all across the room as Merus is barely dodging .
Merus : *Damn it without my Gorogilian Power Up , I won't keep up so much*
One of Ubiginu's Shockwaves hit Merus right in his face as he bleeds .
Merus gets knocked out .
Merus tries to get back up but gets hit by even more Shockwaves .
Ubiginu : "You won't easily run away from me !"
Merus goes beyond his limits as he rushes right through the Shockwaves and he bleeds and goes right in front of Ubiginu punching him with an all out Energy Punch in his stomach .
Ubiginu bleeds .
Merus Uppercuts Ubiginu and then Blasts him with all his force .
Ubiginu bleeds heavily .
Ubiginu barely gets back up .
The two Opponents seem to be nearly at their limit .
Ubiginu charges a Blast Carefully and the same goes for Merus .
Ubiginu : "We're pretty much in the same condition ... This next Blast will decide it , We're pretty even after all"
Merus appears with a Yellow Ring Centering his body indicating he transformed into the Gorogilian form again .
Ubiginu : "It couldn't be ..."
Merus's Blast gets way bigger .
Merus : "I don't think that's the case anymore ."
Ubiginu : "Damn You !!!"
Ubiginu fires his Blast as Merus fires his blast back . The two Blasts clash for some time until Ubiginu's Blast gets pushed back and He gets hit and exploded by Merus's .
Ubiginu evaporates and dies .
Merus's Transformation disappears again .
Merus : "I was really lucky to use it for around 6 Seconds ... If the time limit effect was still there and if I wasn't able to use it there , I would of lost ..."
Merus exits the room badly injured and goes back slowly since he finished all the rooms on his way and he'll be going to the 2Nd Way to help Kuro and Netsudo .
Meanwhile on the 3404Th Universe :
Dentetsu (Bleeding) : "Dang ... Well defeating Amado is no easy task , No wonder you're giving me such a hard time ..."
X (Appearing with slight Scratches) : "And you're one of the few People who are surviving my true power ..."
Dentetsu : "You know ? You aren't a mortal , I'm totally sure of this fact ... However I'm not scared of a god either ... So please can you tell me who you are ?"
X Erases the entirety of the space Dentetsu's at .
Dentetsu escapes from the erased space fractions of seconds before it's erased .
X (Thinking) : "Weird ... Why can't I use my Powers directly at him , Like I did on Amado ?"
Dentetsu blasts X .
The blast gets Evaporated before reaching X .
X creates numerous Portals around Dentetsu as he Blasts multiple Shockwaves to Dentetsu making him enter to the 845Th Universe .
Dentetsu comes back to the 3404Th in a matter of seconds . X Pushes him again into the 422Nd Universe .
Dentetsu goes back to the 3404Th really fast and destroys the rest of the portals and rushes to X punching him with an Energy Fist .
X bleeds a little .
The Energy dissapears from the Fist .
Dentetsu's heart stops .
X : "No matter which heart it is ... All hearts are stoppable ."
Dentetsu barely standing .
X : "I can't directly affect your skin , But what about your interior body ?"
Dentetsu (Barely Standing) : "That's something really light you know ?"
Dentetsu sharpens his nails as he pierces his heart and removes it ."
X surprised .
Dentetsu : "Alright I'm as good as new now !"
Dentetsu's fist turns to Steel as he punches X pushing him back to the 3387Th Universe .
X bleeds .
X : "That wasn't energy ... That was raw power ... I couldn't even manipulate it ..."
X's fist turns absolute Black as he tries to punch X .
X notices the Danger from the fist as he avoids it .
Dentetsu punches the Space instead as the entirety of the Space in front of him gets blown away ...
X completely surprised .
X : "That definitely wasn't energy ... That was totally raw power ... You just destroyed something untouchable just by punching ... You're a weird one ..."
Dentetsu and X continue their fight .
Meanwhile on the 3523Rd Universe :
The 3Rd Room's fight appears to be nearing it's end .
Kuro appears totally exhausted , Injured and Bleeding heavily while holding the Heartdeath Stick .
Netsudo is unconscious with a lot of blood in the ground while Daganu's completely fine with his hair transformed from Red to Dark Green .
Kuro (Thinking) : *Even after being hit 3 times with the HeartDeath stick his Speed and Power are still completely the same ... What's up with this guy !"
Daganu : "You guys are so slow , so weak and so dull , The only one faster than me in this Multiverse , Is Lord Saganbo himself"

                Chapter 40 : End