Chapter 49 : Nishizumi Shirou

Shirou : "Nishizumi Shirou , And I'm a man who doesn't miss !"
Kokuto : "Is that a true thing or are you just trying to look cool "
Shirou shoots an Emerald Bullet towards Kokuto , However Kokuto simply grabs it with his hand .
Shirou (Thinking) : *Bullets are light work for him .*
Shirou blasts an Emerald Laser Beam that Kokuto easily dodges .
Shirou continues Blasting Multiple Emerald Laser Beams However Kokuto dodges all of them effortesly .
Kokuto is so enrolled in Shirou's fight that he got Punched to the ground by Kagaya that transformed to his beast state .
Kokuto bleeds as his face is smashed to the ground .
Kokuto quickly gets back up kicking Kagaya up to the air and slashing his stomach .
Kagaya stomach opens and he begins bleeding .
Kokuto : "That was truly a nice one !"
Shirou blasts an Emerald Laser Beam that hits Kokuto head on .
Shirou : "That's why you shouldn't get distracted in a fight ! You're now a goner ."
Kokuto appears to be nearly unharmed from the Laser .
Shirou is shocked .
Kokuto : "Sorry , But a fight that's not a 1v1 is not really my type , You see ... I prefer a man to man fight ."
Kagaya barely gets back up .
Kagaya : "THEN FIGHT ME !"
Kokuto quickly slashes Kagaya in the throat wanting to cut his head however Kagaya barely makes it back to have Kokuto make a narrow cut .
Kagaya bleeds slightly .
Kokuto kicks Kagaya pushing him into the Lower Wall of the room and having him bleed even more .
Kokuto turns to Shirou and says : "Why aren't you firing at me ? I had too many openings ."
Shirou : "Because my strongest Laser did nothing ..."
Kokuto : "I thought you would say it was because of my request , but oh well ..."
Shirou : "I don't actually care about a Warrior's etiquette or anything , I'm a simple Sniper looking for money , You see ? So i don't care about anyone other than myself"
Kokuto : "Then I guess we're the exact opposite ..."
Shirou and Kokuto share glances .
Kokuto : "Then if you easily give up just like that , I'll have to quicky kill you for Lord Saganbo's sake ... If I was the one to choose I would not kill you , Because you're not even worth it ."
Shirou waits as Kokuto gets close to him .
Kagaya rushes to Kokuto to punch him .
Kokuto cuts Kagaya once again in the chest .
Kagaya falls down .
Shirou : "Won't you get it ?! It's futile , We're done for anyways ..."
Kagaya grabs Kokuto's leg preventing him from killing Shirou .
Kagaya : "IT'S NOT FUTILE ..."
Kokuto looks down to Kagaya as he says : "Move your hand ."
Kagaya : "WE'RE DIFFERENT , I GET IT ... HOWEVER WE HAVE THE SAME OBJECTIVE DON'T WE ? WE HAVE TO SAVE THE TRASCENDER , IN OTHER WORDS SAVE THE MULTIVERSE ... I WILL RISK MY LIFE DOING SO ! SO WHY WON'T YOU AS WELL ?"
Kokuto cuts off Kagaya's hand as he bleeds heavily .
Kagaya is screaming in pain .
Kokuto : "You're rather admirable , I'll come back to you later ."
Kokuto keeps walking towards Shirou .
Shirou begins thinking about his essence in Life .
Merus kicks Kokuto pushing him back slightly .
Kokuto is surprised .
Merus barely standing with blood all over him .
Merus : "Shirou ... What are you doing ?? I gave you a mission , why aren't you executing ?"
Shirou : "There is no point to doing so ... I'm not doing anything to him ..."
Merus's hair turns Red and has a red ring surrounding him .
Merus rushes to Kokuto blasting him with an energy embued light bullet .
Kokuto barely Blocks the Bullet with his sword as he's pushed back a lot .
Kokuto : "Daganu's speed and abilities ? How do you have them ?"
Merus keeps blasting Kokuto non stop with energy Embued Light Bullets .
Kokuto barely Blocks some and gets hit by some that appear to do somewhat of a damage to him .
Kokuto gets tired of the constant bullets as he Engulfs his Sword in Energy and slashes the space cutting it as Merus barely dodges . Then Kokuto rushes towards Merus cutting him vertically in the front .
Merus bleeds as his Transformation is undone .
Merus (Bleeding) : "Shirou ! Remember ... You can't just lose hope like that ! You can be who you truly are ! Move forward !"
Kokuto punches Merus in the Stomach as Merus passes out .
Shirou : "It's easy for you to say that Merus ! I don't care about anyone but myself"
Kokuto turns to Shirou as he's quite surprised .
Kokuto : "Nishizumi Shirou ..."
Shirou is pointing his Rifle at Kokuto with full determination as he is smiling .
Shirou : "I actually find it pleasuring ... When I kill bastards like you , For the sake of protecting myself ..."
Kokuto : "What a barbarian way of thinking"
Shirou laughs loudly .
Shirou says as he stops laughing : "Barbarian ? Fine by me ! I truly forgot what I'm cut for !"
Shirou's Red eyes Slightly glow with a Yellowish dust and they turn half Red and Half Golden .
"My true essence ! Is to always find a way to go through things !" Says Shirou as he shoots a doubled circle like enchantment Purple Laser , Kokuto is surprised and grabs his sword with full force to try and Block it .

                  Chapter 49 : End