Chapter 70 : The All Knowing Kameko

Shinji is barely up , His regeneration is also barely keeping up with his extreme injuries .
Tournament Manager : "Can you still move ?"
Shinji : "I guess I could ..."
Tournament Manager : "You're the Champion of the 4Th Universe 29's Tournament !! That is a huge Achievement even though it's your first time competing ..."
Shinji exits the Ring going back to his room .
Shinji : "I have time to rest right ? Before I meet the Master guy or whatever his name was ."
Tournament Manager : "Yes of course ! You're now allowed to Talk with the all knowing Kameko !!"
Shinji : "I see ... Kameko then ."
Shinji (Thinking) : *I've got an opportunity to test his Level !*
Shinji is finally back to his room .
Shinji (Thinking) : *That Achnologia girl ... She was definitely the strongest one among us ! If I was forced to fight her in this tournament ... Then ... I wouldn't be the Champion at all !*
A Huge Crowd Screams in excitement as they scream : "GETO !! GETO !!!"
Shinji is nervous hearing they're calling him .
Suddenly Shinji is terrified feeling a level of Spiritual Energy he never felt before .
Toxotis goes to Shinji's Room as he says : "Congratulations , Young Man ! I knew you were strong but I didn't think you would be so strong ! That was astounding !"
Shinji (Terrified) : "... TOXOTIS ..."
Toxotis : "What is it ? Why are you pale ?"
Shinji : "That energy level ? What ... The hell is this ? This is ... Don't tell me this is !!"
Toxotis smiles as he says : "Indeed ... That's ..."
Someone with Yellow Hair , Emerald Green Crown , an amazing Red Cape and Green Eyes .
Toxotis : "Massacre Godlike Sawer , Grand Master Ubigonu Kameko !!"
Shinji : "Ubigonu ... Kameko ..."
Shinji immediately goes out of his room straight to Kameko .
Kameko smiles from up his throne as he senses Shinji's Energy .
Kameko calls the Tournament Manager as he says : "Isn't his name supposed to be ... Sakuta Shinji ??"
Tournament Manager : "His name is Tawakomo Geto sir ..."
Kameko (Thinking) : *I see ... He's hiding it ..."
Kameko : "Never mind"
Tournament Manager : "Yes sir .."
Shinji is going up to Kameko's throne until their eyes met .
Kameko (Thinking) : *This guy is one of The Trascenders ? He's way too weak .*
Shinji (Thinking) : *This guy ... I weirdly sense 0 danger from him ... In all cases my danger sense would never be absolute 0 ! There should be at least some hostility ...*
Kameko : "Welcome ! Sir Tawakomo Geto !! Congratulations on advancing and even gaining the Win in the 4Th 29Th Universe's Tournament !! Your reward would be to ask anything from me !! After all I'm all knowing !!"
Shinji (Thinking) : *All knowing huh ? Like an OmniScient Being ?? Isn't this way too convenient ??*
Shinji (Smiling) : "Can we save that for later ?"
Kameko (Smiles) : "I see ..."
Shinji : "I guess you know what I want ... Mr All Knowing !!"
Some of the crowd : "How rude ... Talking to Lord Kameko like that ..."
A Huge Shockwave occurs of exploding Energy due to Shinji throwing a Punch at Kameko's Face however Kameko Blocks it with A Look from his eyes emitting Magenta Spiritual Energy .
Shinji is all sweaty and extremely scared like nothing before .
Shinji collapses with his entire will broken .
Shinji : "I ... I ... Im ... Possible"
Kameko appears with Half Magenta Eyes and Half Green eyes .
Kameko : "Don't test me ... I'm way ahead of you mortals ..."
Shinji is terrified as he backs off and stares for a moment at Kameko .
Kameko : "Don't expect any of the Tournament Competitors to be stronger than me ... So even the Champion won't do much ... So ... Politely , State your Question ."
Shinji (Thinking) : *Yeah ... That Spiritual Pressure I felt was already Suppressed ! This guy ... Is a user of the Innate Self State even if it's incomplete ...*
Shinji : "Very well ... Pardon me for that ... I would like to ask you about something but it's personal ... So can you put the crowd to sleep or something ?"
Kameko (Smiling) : "Very well .."
The crowd is all suddenly Unconscious with a simple movement from Kameko's Arm .
Kameko : "Alright ... You're free to talk ... I'll answer every question ..."
Shinji : "What I want to know Is ..."

               Chapter 70 : End