Chapter 34 : Wrath of The Sword

Shinji : "Let's end this"
Nirvana (Bleeding heavily/Thinking) : *Too Strong ... Damn It , Lord Saganbo please help !*
Shinji rushes towards Alpha Monster Nirvana Punching and kicking her non stop .
Nirvana keeps blocking .
Shinji continues to Punch ..
Shinji Uses Act 3 to explode Nirvana's Arm cutting it ...
Nirvana Gets really hurt .
Nirvana turns back to her normal Form .
Shinji : "Why did u turn back ?"
Nirvana : "If I'm going to die , I'd prefer to die as a Beautiful Woman , Not as a Monster ..."
Shinji : "Whatever , I don't get it but you're dying ..."
Nirvana Forms her entire Spiritual Energy Into a Bomb sacrificing it and causing a Huge Shockwave destroying multiple Galaxies .
Nirvana runs away .
Nirvana (Thinking) : *You asshole , I shifted back to my Base Form simply because I have more Control over my Spiritual Energy in this state , That explosion should of Knocked you out , I'll run away as far as I ca-*
Shinji appears in front of Nirvana while slightly bleeding .
Shinji's wounds Heal .
Shinji (Angrily) : "You Bitch ! How dare you kill this much innocent people just to flee you Bastard !"
Shinji charges a finishing Spiritual Energy Blow"
Shinji gets Sliced from behind and pushed back Light Years away .
Shinji : "What was that ?"
Kokuto : "Long Time no see , Sakuta Shinji !"
Nirvana (Bleeding heavily , Reached her limit) : "Ko-k-uto !"
Kokuto : "What a Sorry state you're in ... , You lost your Spiritual Energy , And even lost your Stick , Which is the reason you were a Monarch in the first place ..."
Nirvana cries .
Nirvana : "I'm truly sorry , That was so stupid of me , So please give me another chance !"
Kokuto : "*Sigh* You know , Lord Saganbo is the one giving chances not me , And you shouldn't be running away , He ordered you to return with the Trascender ..."
Nirvana : "But still ! I'm not good enough !"
Kokuto observes Torento's dead body and takes a look at Shinji .
Kokuto (Angrily) : "Alright you can go back , I hope Lord Saganbo forgives you , I'll see if I can help you get your Stick Back later ... However I'll take this guy down for good now , And get his body with me ... , I'm on a mission but it won't be a problem to take him down since he looks tired , I'll be quick"
Nirvana : "Thanks Kokuto ! I owe you one !"
Nirvana flees .
Shinji : "What a magnificent appearance , SwordWrath Monarch Kokuto , Were you sent as Backup ?"
Kokuto : "Nah , I was back in the 13Th Universe but Lord Saganbo sent me on a mission to the 3Rd Universe ... , And I happened to pass by ..."
Shinji : "3Rd Universe ? What business do you have there ?"
Kokuto : "It's none of your business , Even though it kinda is ... But the only thing you should be knowing is that I'm here to take you down"
Shinji Rushes towards Kokuto blasting Multiples Energy Shockwaves .
Kokuto Cuts every single Shockwave .
Kokuto : "You developed quite well , From a little brat scared from death , To making me pull out my sword and swing it around this much !"
Kokuto quickly Slices Shinji in half .
Shinji shocked at how fast Kokuto was .
Shinji regenerates .
Shinji uses Act 3 to blast 10 Finger Laser Shockwaves doing an insane explosion slightly hurting Kokuto and causing a slight bleeding and cut on his neck .
Kokuto smiles .
Kokuto : "Amusing ..."
Kokuto engulfs his sword with Energy and swings it , Causing an immense Swing Trace throughout the entire Universe that Shinji barely dodges ...
Shinji (Scared) : "My danger Sense went over the scales there ..."
Kokuto : "Good Thing you dodged ."
Shinji takes a look at the trace .
Shinji (Terrified) : "Impossible ..."
Shinji : "That space bending attack of yours , It erased the entirety of the Space you cut at ... , if I didn't dodge , I would of been erased !"
Kokuto : "That's why , You should take me seriously ..."
Shinji : "I was already taking you seriously ."
*Back right in the Beginning of the 8Th Universe .*
Shirou : "Looks like , I became Slightly faster ..."
Shirou Sweats a little .
Shirou : "I felt Huge Energy Signatures in Nearby Universes , this is weird ... , They are around 7 Energy Signatures that are higher than mine ... Surely one of them is Shinji and the Merus guy ... , However 5 others ? Truly unreal ..."
Nirvana passes by Shirou .
Shirou : "HEY !"
Nirvana : "Huh ?! Who are you ?"
Shirou : "Money Hunter Shirou , You look super pretty you know ? Nevermind that , You were already extremely fast , Faster than me , However I sense Zero Energy from you , And you're even in a critical state , Who are you ?"
Nirvana : "Oh thanks about that , You Don't look half bad yourself !"
Nirvana (Thinking) : *Shit Hes definitely one of the Trascender's Companions ! , He's quite strong as well , I'm at my limit , I won't be able to fight him ... , he's kinda handsome though ...*
Nirvana runs away blushing .
Shirou : "Hey , That was heartbreaking ..."
Shirou : "Looks like my Fate is to be ignored by Beautiful Women"
Shirou keeps going .
*Back in the 6Th Universe*
Kokuto's toying with Shinji cutting him faster than he can Regen .
Kokuto stops Cutting ...
Shinji barely moving ...
Shinji : "Damn ..."
Shinji extremely tired to even move .
Kokuto : "Immortal , Regeneration , All that doesn't matter , If you're still human ... , those things will still consume your Energy , And you'll feel pretty tired after all"
Shinji almost fainting ...
Shinji : "I'll def-e-at you !"
Kokuto : "You're a true warrior !"
Kokuto Cuts Shinji with full Power , Dividing his body into Millions of Microscopic Pieces .
Shinji Regenerates but gets Knocked Out .
Kokuto seals Shinji's Consciousness with his Sword's Ability ...
Kokuto : "Now you won't wake up for some time ... Warrior Sakuta Shinji"

Chapter 34 : End