Chapter 54 : True Essence Of Destruction

Saganbo : "Intermediate Stage , Destruction ..."
Saganbo's Spiritual Energy becomes denser , Sharper and stronger as Shinji begins feeling Pressure .
Shinji : "That's Actually quite tough ..."
Saganbo rushes towards Shinji as Shinji is ready to block his attack .
Saganbo blasts Shinji with an Energy Shockwave .
Shinji bleeds .
Shinji (Thinking) : *As expected ... He got way stronger ...*
Shinji regenerates .
Saganbo : "Now for the true Destruction Part ..."
Shinji's danger Sense went out of control due to how grave the danger is .
Saganbo is pointing at Shinji's arm .
Saganbo shoots a total Dark finger Blast that Shinji immediately dodged with no second thought .
Shinji appears very scared .
Saganbo : "Why did you dodge ? Weren't you able to regenerate everything ? Weren't you supposedly completely Immortal ? Then why did you dodge ?"
Shinji looks terrified .
Shinji : "That was no ordinary blast ."
Saganbo shoots another Finger Blast right through Shinji's arm that was way too fast for him to dodge .
Shinji's arm's hole that was caused by the Finger Blast isn't regenerating .
Shinji is totally shocked and terrified .
Saganbo : "Don't be surprised ... After all anything that is 'truly' destroyed , will not come back . That's what Destruction is ."
Shinji : "What type of power is this ?"
Saganbo charges a Big Dark Blast to throw at Shinji .
Shinji's danger Sense gets tremendously high as Shinji realized that he shouldn't let that Blast hit him no matter what .
Saganbo throws the blast at Shinji .
Shinji himself Charges a Huge Crimson Blast at Saganbo's Dark Blast however upon the clash , Shinji's blast starts crumbling as if the blast itself is getting destroyed .
Shinji barely dodges the Dark Blast .
Shinji is scared knowing that it's his first time getting cautious against an opponent since he can totally destroy him .
Saganbo : "Well then I'll use more ..."
Saganbo charges 3 Huge Dark Blasts simultaneously .
Shinji is shocked .
Shinji's Spiritual Energy scructure is fluctuating .
Shinji (Thinking) : *Damn it ! Not now of all times .*
Shinji charges A Huge Crimson Blast embued with The 3Rd Act's Manipulation and throws it at Saganbo .
Saganbo himself throws the 3 Dark Blasts that easily pass through Shinji's completely 'destroying it'
Shinji manages to dodge 2 of the blasts but the last one manages to get his left leg and 3 Of His Left Arm's fingers .
The places that Shinji got hit at aren't bleeding and aren't regenerating either .
Saganbo : "Your Body itself isn't comprehending what happened , Since the Parts you losed weren't cut or Bleeding related but rather 'destroyed' , Meaning you will have to fight me with Only 1 Leg now ..."
Shinji sweats nervously .
Saganbo points at Shinji's Right Arm .
Saganbo : "Your Right arm will be next ..."
Saganbo charges A Dark Energy Ball .
Shinji (Thinking) : *It is even bypassing my 6Th Act ... I can't transcend his destruction ...*
Saganbo throws the Dark Energy Ball as Shinji is barely dodging it going to the left .
Shinji is about to fully dodge it until his Energy completely changed to be like how it used to be before the Innate Self State and got his Right Hand destroyed .
Shinji manages to avoid the rest as he's barely breathing .
Shinji's eyes are back to their yellow state .
Saganbo : "It's over then ?"
Shinji : "No it's not !"
Saganbo : "Then how are you going to fight me ? With 1 Arm , 1 Leg and without your Innate Self State ?"
Shinji : "Of course I will ! It's the only option left !"
Saganbo : "You won't win ... Why won't you join me ? I'll make you my Servant instead of Amado ! Isn't that an honor ?"
Shinji : "Sorry , But I have to pass ... The only thing I'm here to do is taking you down !"
Saganbo : "You won't succeed though ... So why pass such an opportunity ."
Shinji charges a Huge Energy Blast .
Saganbo : "As you wish ..."
Saganbo charges a Big Dark Energy Ball .
Shinji and Saganbo's Energy attacks collide , And obviously Saganbo's blast won and hit Shinji head on , Destroying Shinji .
Saganbo : "The Trascender is gone ."
And so Saganbo Goes back to the 3523Rd Universe to his destroyed Throne .
Saganbo : "Tchk , This needs repairing ."
As Saganbo is trying to fix his throne , His door gets destroyed with 5 People entering .
Saganbo : "What happened to Kokuto , I know for a fact he didn't lose ..."
Merus , Kagaya , Shirou , Netsudo and Miryoku appear all angry .
While Kuro appears stuck back in the room with Kokuto in a tremendous seal .
Merus : "Where is Shinji ?"
Saganbo : "He's dead ..."
Miryoku : "No way ... You're lying !"
Netsudo : "I don't wanna die !!"
Kagaya : "BASTARD !!"
Shirou (Thinking) : "So that's the Destruction God ..."
Merus : "You damned Bastard !!! SAGANBO !!!"
Saganbo smiles as the 5 rush at him except Netsudo .
Saganbo : "The Initial Stage will be more than enough for pests like you ..."
Meanwhile something appears to be floating in the 3588Th Universe .
It is Shinji with only some of his face and hair remaining and his core still intact .
He's preparing to use Act 3 to launch himself back into Saganbo's mansion in the 3523Rd Universe and resume the fight .
Meanwhile in the 1923Rd Universe :
X appears with a lot of injuries and bleedings , healing himself somehow by simply touching the Injured parts while Dentetsu appears near death
X : "I have no time to keep fighting you ... I'll excuse myself"
Dentetsu (reached his limit) : "Damn i-t ... You th-in-k , I'll let you g-et a-way ?"
X : "You will , Since you are totally exhausted , And to be fair , You're one hella tough Monarch ... You're godlike !"
Dentetsu goes unconscious while still floating in space .
Back in the 3523Rd Universe :
Shinji finally reaches the Mansion and enters Saganbo's room with only some of his face and hair remaining .
Merus , Kagaya , Shirou , Miryoku and Netsudo are all bleeding Heavily and unconscious Indicating that Saganbo defeated them while Saganbo appears totally fine trying to deliver than finishing blow to them .
Saganbo : "Not even good for a warm up ! How Dissapointing , Daganu ..."
Shinji : "SAGANBO !!"
Saganbo : "Oh so you didn't really die ... However what will you do with only a piece of your face left ... I'll finish that off for you ."
Saganbo goes to his Intermediate State again .
Shinji : "I'll hold you until my last breath !"

Chapter 54 : End