24Th Chapter : Meeting 2

Lord Saganbo : So then , Should we start the War Meeting ?

???² (Second Unknown) : Of Course Sir !!!

*Saganbo Throws An Air Shockwave hitting ???²*

*???² is bleeding*

Saganbo : I didn't order you to talk did I ? I was just talking to myself !

???² : Sorry Sir !!!

The Second Unknown is a Monarch with an Average build and height ot 172 cm , He got a Short Brown Hair and Hazel Eyes . He's wearing a Blue Armor .

???⁶ (Sixth Unknown) : That was Funny as heck dude , And Why are you this Enthusiasthic to Begin with ?

The sixth Unknown is another Monarch with a Short Red Hair , Sea Blue Light Eyes and he's with a lean build that lacks noticeable muscular definition .

???² : I'm Just Pumped Up !!!

???¹ (First Unknown) : Have some respect for his Majesty and stop talking !

???⁷ : ...

???² : Yeah Sorry Sir !

???⁶ : Hmph .

The First Unknown is yet another Monarch with that stands tall and imposing , with a lean, muscular build that exudes strength and agility. His long, silver hair cascades down his back, reflecting an otherworldly glow as if touched by moonlight . His eyes are of the color Black . He wears a Dark armor .

Saganbo : Well then We will be declaring war on The Trascender , Because it looks like he got so strong ... He Defeated one of the Monarchs , Khoseph after all ...

???¹ : It can't be !

???² : Khoseph Defeated ???!!

Saganbo : Looks Like it , He was Defeated so badly as well , As Amado reported .

Amado : Yeah That's Absolutely true !

Saganbo : You came back so fast ... So what do you think of him ?

Amado : Too Strong ! Outrageously Strong !

Saganbo : How does he compare to me .

Amado : Well I'll be humble my Lord he can give you a Tough Fight ...

Saganbo : No Kidding !

Amado : I'm totally Serious !

???⁴ : He reached this Depth Of Power Already !??

Amado : Yeah I'm Surprised myself !

???⁵ : Exciting !

???⁶ (Talking To ???⁵) : I know right , I'm Not Bored Anymore , Come To Think of it you met him before right ?

???⁵ (Talking To ???⁶) : Yeah That's why I'm Excited ...

???⁶ (Talking To ???⁵) : Wanna team up ? Let's Crush him together !

Saganbo (Screaming) : Shut The Hell Up Everyone !!! Or Else I'll Destroy you !

Everyone (Except ???³) : Sorry Sir !

Saganbo : So I'm Gonna Deploy Torento (???²) And Nirvana (???⁴) To Look for him , Get Along well , The Others wait for you orders !

Nirvana is a Woman Monarch with long flowing brown hair that frames her face like a dark waterfall . She has beautiful Brown eyes and she wears a Black armored Bodysuit .

???³ : Well why won't you send me , I'll get the job done in Days !

Saganbo : Don't get cocky ! I didn't Order you to !

???³ : Who cares about your orders , I'm serving you just because I need more power .
Saganbo : ...

Saganbo (Angry) : Sorry But you won't go now , You're the last secret weapon .

*Saganbo And ???³ Staring at each other , A Shockwave Appears In Result of The Spiritual Eye Clash*

*Everyone Shocked And Terrified*

*The Mansion Begins Shaking*

Amado : Stop You Both !

*Amado Releases A Huge Shockwaves Damaging The Mansion*

*Saganbo and ???³ Stop staring*

???³ : Tchk !!

*???³ Goes back to his Base*

*Everyone's Calming Down*

Nirvana : Very well your majesty , I really Am Happy for you to choose me personally for this .

Saganbo : Don't get cocky you Bitch ! I just chose you with Torento Didn't you see ?

Nirvana (Angry Thinking) : He Just Called me Bitch !

Torento : That's right we will capture him together !!!

Nirvana : It's really hard being with this So Enthusiasthic Moron !

Saganbo : I just said get along well
Nirvana : Well if you order me to my Lord I won't Say a thing !

Torento : Alright let's go !!

*Torento And Nirvana Leave the meeting And start the Search*

Saganbo : Now the rest , You guys will fight against each other , I want slight entertainment .

???⁶ : Huh ??!

???¹ : My Lord This is Dangerous , We Are Monarchs , This Universe and other close ones will surely Explode from us Fighting .

Saganbo : It's alright , Amado set A Multiversal Barrier !

Amado : Right ! Ma Lord !

*Amado Covers The Fighting Space in a Multiversal Barrier*

Saganbo : This Barrier is equivalent to 3926 Universes , Meaning the entire Multiverse , So you can fight without worries in there , Kokuto (???⁵) , Raimei (???⁷) , Soereichi (???⁶) And Daganu (???¹) !
Raimei , Soereichi , Kokuto and Daganu : Very well , Sir !!

                           Chapter 24 : End