Chapter 68 : Survival Of The Fittest

1 Day Has Passed .
Hyachima meets up with Kagaya , Netsudo And Shirou back on the 4Th Universe since the week is already over .
Hyachima : "Only the Three of you ?"
Kagaya : "LOOKS LIKE IT !"
Netsudo : "Weird , Where are the rest ?"
Shirou : "..."
Hyachima : "Guess , We gotta wait for a few more hours for the rest then ..."
Back on the 29Th Universe's Tournament :
Tournament Manager : "NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE SEMI FINALS !! DID YOU ALL REST WELL FOR THIS DAY ??"
The crowd screams .
Shinji , Achnologia , Diaborius and Myasimeiyo are the remaining 4 .
Tournament Manager : "THE SEMI FINALS AND THE FINALS WILL BE SUCCESSIVE , SO NO RESTS !! AND WE WILL BE ANNOUNCING THE 1ST MATCH OF THE SEMI FINALS !!"
Shinji (Thinking) : *This might be a tough Semi Finals ...*
Tournament Manager : "ALRIGHT ! THE FIRST MATCH WILL BE BETWEEN TAWAKOMO GETO AND MYASIMEIYO !!"
The crowd screams in excitement and cheer for Shinji .
Myasimeiyo (Thinking) : *Alright , I got to beat you !*
Shinji glares angrily at Myasimeiyo knowing that he's a dangerous one .
Both of them enter the Ring and share glares .
Myasimeiyo : "I really wanted to fight you since the Preliminaries Tawakomo ."
Shinji : "Yeah , You seem interesting ... Even though you qualified with only 2520 back then ..."
Myasimeiyo smiles and says : "I was barely showing a small fraction of my energy simply to pass , I wasn't trying to gather attention from all of those around me like you did ..."
Shinji : "What are you meaning ? There is no need for me to hide my power , I'm not bragging on anything ..."
Myasimeiyo laughs for some time and gets into a Battle position .
Myasimeiyo : "Such hypocrisy ... It's not that I care anyways ..."
Shinji : "I see ..."
Tournament Manager : "ARE YOU READY ???"
Myasimeiyo : "The First to die loses ..."
Shinji : "Fair enough ."
Tournament Manager : "START !"
A Huge Shockwave occurs from Shinji and Myasimeiyo rushing at each other and clashing in the process .
Shinji punches Myasimeiyo in the guts making him bleed .
Myasimeiyo (Thinking) : *He sure packs a punch ...*
Myasimeiyo pushes Shinji away with Energy .
Shinji Fires a lot of Blasts That Myasimeiyo barely Dodges .
Myasimeiyo : "Too fast ..."
Shinji keeps on Blasting as some hit Myasimeiyo and he dodges some .
Shinji throws quite a Big Energy Blast that hits Myasimeiyo head on making him bleed and burning his Scarf .
Shinji : "What's that mark ?"
The Moon Of Unlimited Darkness's Symbol is clear to everyone .
Myasimeiyo : "Damn it !"
Syntricario : "Damn that moron ! He didn't actually do that , Did he ???"
Diaborius : "He really is careless ..."
Shinji notices a change in Myasimeiyo's Energy as it is fading more and more and becoming darker .
Myasimeiyo (Angry) : "Now you've done it !"
Myasimeiyo's eyes become more reddish .
Myasimeiyo charges a Dark Energy Blast that he fires at Shinji .
Shinji barely dodges .
Shinji (Thinking) : *He became faster as well !*
Myasimeiyo gets right in front of Shinji ready to Blast him head on .
Shinji : "Act 5 ! Chain Binding !"
Shinji and Myasimeiyo are binded together by a Chain .
Myasimeiyo blasts Shinji .
Shinji bleeds and is in pain , As well as Myasimeiyo .
Myasimeiyo bleeds .
Myasimeiyo : "What did you do ???"
Shinji : "We shared damage ... It's clear ."
Myasimeiyo goes all out breaking the Chain with his Energy .
Myasimeiyo : "The chain was 100% the catalyst . I'll definitely destroy you ."
Myasimeiyo grabs the burnt Scarf trying to cover up the Moon Mark .
Shinji (Thinking) : *There's definitely something about that mark ... Even his eyes kind of change color after getting angry or showing more of his power ... Just like His partner*
Myasimeiyo charges an Energy Ball .
Shinji (Thinking) : *It can't be The Innate Self State , Since their Energies are way weirder somehow ... I could be wrong ...*
Myasimeiyo throws the Energy Ball at Shinji .
Shinji blocks the Blast .
Shinji's arm's bleed .
Shinji regenerates .
Myasimeiyo (Thinking) : *Can he regenerate ? There is no trace of blood on him ... Even though I'm sure I gave him quite some injuries !*
Myasimeiyo and Shinji exchange blows and give Injuries to each other for minutes .
At last Shinji appears Alright and Myasimeiyo appears with lots of Injuries and bleeding heavily .
Myasimeiyo : "A battle of Endurance that I lost huh ??"
Shinji : "It's over ... Give up already ."
Myasimeiyo (Angry) : "We said the loser is the first to die , Don't give me the do you give up crap ! You defeated me in an all out fight ! You win ! It's the survival of the fittest , The winner is the sole survivor . Just kill me already !"
Syntricario (Angry) : "That bastard is simply running away from the bet ain't he ??"
Diaborius : "..."
Shinji kicks Myasimeiyo out of the ring with an all out blast .
Shinji : "You don't have the right to order me ! Trash like you who kill others for no apparent reason , I really hate the likes of You !"
Myasimeiyo (Enraged) : "You bast-"
Tournament Manager : "TAWAKOMO GETO ADVANCES TO THE FINALS !!!!!"
Achnologia smiles and leaves the Arena .
Diaborius : "Wait ... Where do you think you're going ..."
Achnologia smiles as she says : "I've finished what I'm here for ... I have no reason to stay here , I guess you win our match then ..."

                     Chapter 68 : End