Chapter 56 : Another Roundabout Journey

[Enter : Cosmic Mysterious Figure Saga]

Shinji seems to be ready to hear what Hyachima's favor is as he asks : "What is it ?"
Hyachima smiles a smile that looks like it's filled with regret .
Hyachima : "You know ? This Multiverse of mine is for sure one of the biggest out there , If not the biggest ... It's almost compared to an Asagaverse !"
Shinji : "That huge ??"
Hyachima : "Yeah , After all , There are 2,458,338,800 Universes ..."
Shinji : "That's totally huge for sure ! Way too more than what I expected ! It's like a thousand times bigger than Saganbo's Multiverse !"
Hyachima : "Of course it is ... After all I'm the god of Absolute Beginning ! I created every ounce of the Omniverse , You know ?"
Shinji : "Isn't that the Creation God's job ?"
Hyachima : "Not quite ... I create every thing primitive no matter what it is , Heart , Brain , Eyes , Skin , Primitive Creatures and so on ... The creation god's job is to recreate anything destroyed unlike the Destruction god ... And he can create new things for sure ... However not primitive since that's the Absolute Beginning god's job ..."
Shinji : "I see ..."
Hyachima : "As I was saying ... My Multiverse is so big that it is hard for even me to completely keep an eye on ... That's why I have around 200 strong Henchmen deployed all over it to watch it for me sometimes while I lay down due to laziness ... However ..."
Shinji : "However what ?"
Hyachima : "All of them were killed in one Night ... Every single one of them"
Shinji : "That's outrageous , However shouldn't that mean they were too weak ?"
Hyachima : "No ... They aren't pushovers ... They may be mortals , But they still are on the same league as Saganbo's weakest Monarchs , Even so that still means they are still Monarch class ."
Shinji is shocked as he realizes the density of the situation .
Shinji : "200 Monarch class ? were ... Dead ? In one ... Night ?"
Hyachima : "Yeah ... You know what that means right ?"
Shinji is sweating in shock .
Hyachima : "There is a huge Abnormality ... Here ... in this Multiverse ... Even a God won't easily do this ..."
Shinji : "What do you want me to do ? There is no chance in hell you're sending me instead of the Henchmen to fight right ?"
Hyachima : "Well it's still a choice , You don't have anything to do with my Multiverse ... However I truly hope that we can come to an agreement ."
Shinji thinks and remembers that he should get stronger and he needs every opportunity he can get .
Shinji then looks at Hyachima with a determined look .
Shinji : "Very well ... I'll go !"
Hyachima turns at Shinji surprised .
Hyachima : "No way ... For real ??"
Shinji : "Yeah , I totally mean it !"
Hyachima : "Thank you ! Than you very much ! I truly appreciate it !"
Shinji : "No problem , However , Did Shirou accept this already ?"
Hyachima : "Yeah ... I already deployed him to the 5Th Universe to investigate abnormalities ..."
Shinji : "Oh so i wasn't going to fight anyway ..."
Hyachima : "What will you even fight ? We don't have any clear information yet ... The thing we might be facing is completely unknown ... Nothing is clear in the meantime ... We know nothing ! So investigation is all what we can do ..."
Shinji : "I understand ..."
Hyachima : "Shirou will be in charge of the 5Th , 6Th , 7Th , 8Th , 9Th and 10Th Universes ... You will be in charge of the Next 50 ..."
Shinji : "Isn't that way too much ?"
Hyachima : "I believe you are good enough to do so ... You can travel between Universes in fraction of seconds right ? You fought Saganbo after all ..."
Shinji : "I guess so ..."
And then Merus and the rest came to hear the entire Story of Hyachima's Multiverse .
Netsudo : "Whaaat ? NEVER !"
Kagaya : "I'LL DO IT !"
Miryoku : "I'm far too weak , But if Merus is with me , Then I Guess it's okay !"
Hyachima : "Alright , Then as explained ! Kagaya And Netsudo , You guys will take the 1St , 2Nd and 3Rd Universes . Miryoku and Merus will take the 61St , 62Nd , 63Rd And 64Th !"
Shinji : "We actually did nothing like that ! I mean 64 Universes out of millions ?"
Hyachima : "Those are simply for this week alone , You will adapt in around a Month or so ... And you'll be able to have more Universes and investigate faster . You know ?"
Shinji : "Makes sense , I guess ..."
Hyachima : "I can't investigate ... For some reason ... The thing we're up against had somehow Completely sealed it's presence from me , I feeled it the night it fought against my Henchmen , That's the only time I actually had a glimpse of anything related to it , It's energy was weird ... I couldn't even tell if it was alive or dead ..."
Shinji : "Well that's weird ..."
Miryoku : "Shouldn't we be going already ?"
Merus : "Yeah ... Let's go !"
Hyachima : "Investigate as best as you can ! Don't leave a single thread !"
Everyone went to their respective Universes to check .
Meanwhile in the 5Th Universe's 555Th Galaxy's 451St Planet .
Shirou appears to be questioning everyone on sight but with no single answer that might be beneficient ."
Shirou goes to a cave to rest a bit .
Shirou : "Damn ! No single thing yet !"
Shirou (Thinking) : *Tchk , Why did I accept for merely 160 Space Dust , This is life threatening ... Have i gone softer ?*
Shinji is staying still for a while as he should : "Dammit !! Time to resume the searching ."
Shirou feels something off in the air .
Shirou barely dodges a blast directed towards him from behind .
Shirou had a small cut on his face from the blast .
Shirou : "That was totally different from any other thing I felt ... Do you even have energy ?"
??? : "Oh ? A Blue Haired man ? You must be Nishizumi right ?"
Shirou doesn't seem to see the Mysterious Figure since it's deep in the cave totally in darkness .
Shirou (Surprised) : "How do you know me ? Am I even popular in different Multiverses ?"
??? : "The man who doesn't miss ... Well then shall we test that out ?"
Shirou : "Could it be that you're the one Hyachima was talking about ???"
??? Directs another blast towards Shirou that Shirou barely dodges again .
Shirou : "This man ... Is way too fast !"
Shirou grabs his Rifle blasting the Unknown Man with an Emerald Laser .
The Unknown Man easily dodges the Laser .
The Unknown moves his hand like he threw a Blast however nothing was thrown .
Shirou charges towards the Man however he bleeds .
It is then revealed that the Man threw an Invisible Blast that hit Shirou in the Stomach head on .
Shirou Bleeds even more as he's knocked to the ground .
Shirou : "There is no doubt , You are the one he talked about ..."
??? : "Sorry but I'm not comparable to him quite yet ... I'm not allowed to talk during my mission ..."
Shirou : "Not comparable to him quite yet ?? What does that mean ?"
The unknown man charges a Blast to throw at Shirou .
Shirou directs his Rifle at the Unknown Man as he went all out firing a Purple Enchanted Laser .
The unknown man barely moved the Laser as he's been hit with some .
??? (Thinking) : *Dammit ... I underestimated him ... He was one of the 10 after all !*
Shirou fires another Purple Laser as the Unknown Man tries to block it but gets hit head on .
The unknown man fell on his knees as he bleeds .
Shirou approches the Unknown Man to identify him .
After taking a closer look Shirou is surprised .
Shirou : "A ? A Girl ??"
The Unknown Figure appears to be A Yellow Haired girl with Blue Eyes .
The Unknown Girl blasts Shirou pushing him away as she backs off .
Shirou Bleeds a little .
Shirou : "Damn it ... Your voice really resembled a man , However you're quite cute head on ..."
The Unknown girl : "Damn it , I failed ... I let him see my face ..."
Shirou : "What's the problem about that ?"
The Unknown Girl : "Till we meet again ... Nishizumi Shirou ! Next time , I'll be sure to kill you , And claim my reward ..."
And so the Unknown Girl gets away .
Shirou : "Dammit ! Am I a target or something ? Why is she going after me ?"
Shirou gets outside the cave as he's worried and excited at the same time .
Shirou leaves the Planet to go to the next one ...
Meanwhile on the 61St Universe's 8Th Galaxy's 1833Rd Planet , 5 Hours Later from Shirou's encounter .
Merus : "Too bad , We got nothing yet ..."
Miryoku (Tired) : "It's alright , Lord Merus , We'll manage soon enough !"
Miryoku and Merus feel some kind of moderate energy as A Blast is thrown into Miryoku's direction .
Miryoku easily deflects the Blast .
??? : "You guys are really good ! I feel a tremendous amount of energy as well !"
Merus : "Who are you ?"
??? : "I'm a Rogue Ocho Clan Member ..."
Merus : "Ocho Clan ?"
??? : "It seems you're not from this planet right ? You won't get me ... However what you should know now ... Is that I am dangerous !"

Chapter 56 : End