Chapter 28 : Huge Display

Meanwhile In the 2472Nd Universe :

Torento : Alright , We will be getting him nice and quick .

Nirvana : It won't be so simple !

Torento : Why not ?!

Nirvana : Will you stop being a dumbass , He defeated Khoseph , And he should be even stronger than when he defeated him by now ...

Torento : I'm way stronger than Khoseph though !

Nirvana : Stop being Cocky , You're Weak .

Torento : Huuh ?! What was that you bitch ?

*Nirvana Extremely Angry*

Torento : Oh Sorry about that , I mean you're extremely Charming you know ?

Nirvana (Angrily) : Say that again , And you're done for ...

Torento (Shaking) : Yeah Sure ma'am ...

Meanwhile On Suchumus Planet :

*A Huge Explosion Occurs Destroying the entire South Village And Killing The Majority of The People*

??? : Oh so that's the Planet that opposed him , Great you have guts ...

Yoraseeh (Bleeding) : Who the hell are you bastard , Having the guts to destroy my village !!

??? : Oh me ? I'm Dentetsu , A Simple Monarch , Looking for some competition .

Note : *Dentetsu is the ???³ back in the 24Th Chapter*

Dentetsu is a powerful Monarch with Spiky Dark Hair , He's got the strongest build out of the Monarchs and seems like the most confident one as well , His eyes are brown and he doesn't wear an armor like the rest of his peers or those around him . He only wears Slim-fit chinos and doesn't wear a Shirt of any sort .

Yoraseeh : Don't You dare Underestimate us , Just because we're hidden from the gods , I will destroy you , Henchman Of God !!!

*Yoraseeh rushes towards Dentetsu Punching him will all force*

*Dentetsu Barely Budging*

Dentetsu : That's great you're quite strong little guy , However not strong enough to entertain me I guess .

*Guards rushes towards Dentetsu*

*Guards gets erased withing Fractions of Seconds*

Dentetsu : How Impolite , Why disturb someone in a middle of a Conversation ...

*Yoraseeh Shocked and terrified*

Dentetsu : I landed just in this region of the planet because the strongest energy signature is coming from here and especially from you little guy ...

Yoraseeh : Me ?

Dentetsu : Yes you , That means you're the strongest on the Planet , I can pinpoint the strongest in each planet thanks to my instincts , And I even Finished 8 Planets on the 11Th Universe , 5 On the 4Th Universe And even 2 On this Universe before coming here .

Yoraseeh : Well you see , I'm not even the strongest in this Planet to begin with so sorry to disap-

Dentetsu : Well then guess I'll just destroy it without compet-

Yoraseeh : Wait , Wait I was just joking .

Dentetsu : Yeah I was joking as well , Because I'm sure that you are the strongest , There's no need to fake it ... After all my instinct is never wrong ...

Yoraseeh : then I'll just quickly take you down !!

*Yoraseeh uses his spiritual Energy for a straightforward huge Explosion while stunning Dentetsu using Telekinesis*

*Yoraseeh continues to emit all his Spiritual Energy Towards Dentetsu for an all out Attack*

Yoraseeh (Thinking) : Well that will not be enough to kill him , However it shall injure him a Little , I should be contributing as much as I possibly can ...

*Dentetsu appears totally unharmed and bored*

Yoraseeh : No Way , How is he alr-

*Yoraseeh gets Torn apart in Half within a Fraction of a second*

*Yoraseeh Dies*

Dentetsu : Man , I overestimated those dudes quite a lot , They didn't stand a chance at all ... , Guess I'll just destroy the planet and move to the next one ...

??? (From behind Dentetsu) : Not so fast !

*Dentetsu turns around*

Dentetsu : And who might you be ?

??? : A Saviour !

This saviour is wearing a Brown Cape that totally hides his appearance , Acting like a discreet Saviour .

Dentetsu : Which kind of Saviour are you ? One that will get one shot pretty quickly ? I already defeated the Planet's Strongest !

??? : I just entered it , I'm not from here , And I won't let you ravage it so simply , puny Monarch ! I'll protect the order of the Universe !

Dentetsu : Oh Right , You seem quite tough , State your name mister Saviour !

??? (Angrily) : I'm the one that will take down Saganbo , I am Kyusei ! I won't lose to a mere Soldier !!

Dentetsu : You're a serious one , How do you even know about Saganbo ?
Well anyways I will take you down nice and simple , And I'm not a mere Soldier , One day I'll take him down and be the new God Of Destruction myself !

                      Chapter 28 : End