Chapter 39 : Infinite death

The Battles start to heat up , As the Sealed Shinji finds himself inside a Huge Dream ...
Shinji finds himself in a huge cave where he can't do a single human action except being able to see , He can't hear , move or talk ...
He observes Twelve glowing Shining lights in the Horizon along with Twelve Different Patterns resembling animals in the sky .
He observes 2 People that aren't clear to him as they are talking ...
They seem to be talking loud and clear but he can't even hear so he's left shocked .
Shinji feels a Huge Tremendous Ache on his body as he is terrified without any explanation since he himself doesn't know why .
Shinji's body crumbles along with his eyes as he's just seeing pitch black ... It's clear he's still in the dream ... However he won't wake up , As he regained his hearing and kept hearing the same word repeating , "Transcend" ...
Meanwhile on the 6Th Room :
Shirou rushes to Raimei shooting multiple Lasers .
Raimei Dodges them with minimum Efforts and punches Shirou knocking him down .
Shirou tries to get back up but he gets immobilized without a reason .
Miryoku Shoots multiple energy Shockwaves however they all don't reach Raimei as they shrink before reaching him .
Kagaya Transforms into his Beast Mode and goes right in front of Raimei trying to crush him as his fists stop before reaching Raimei and he gets blown away so hard that he starts bleeding .
Raimei : "To make this more entertaining , If you punch me once , I'll acknowledge you . However you won't even touch me ..."
"Seems Interesting"
Raimei Turns around real fast .
Shirou appears to be behind Raimei aiming his Emerald Bullet right into his head .
Shirou shoots .
The bullet barely stops Shirou gets his Stomach cut Open .
Shirou Bleeds Heavily as he's knocked to the ground .
Raimei : "You were Soo close ... Can't believe you actually moved again after getting immobilized by me ..."
Shirou (Bleeding through his mouth) : "I just got cut by nothing ... Got Immobilized by nothing ... And the others experienced the same things ... Your powers ... Wh-at is i-t ?"
Raimei : "Well you see ... It's complicated"
Miryoku launches a very powerful energy Shockwave but doesn't reach Raimei .
Shirou gets back up real fast and shoots Millions of Emerald Bullets within seconds as none of them hit Raimei and they all go back to him , As he deflects some and gets hit by some .
Raimei punches Shirou in the face as the punch seems to be moderate but Shirou Bleeds heavily that the entire ground is engulfed by his blood .
Shirou almost passes out but he gets back up with sheer determination .
Raimei : "Nice ... Even with that much blood loss , And injuries ..."
"AAAAAAH"
Kagaya appears in his beast Mode behind Raimei with a red energy Fist to punch Raimei .
Kagaya punches Raimei so hard that his face gets crushed and he bleeds heavily and then gets knocked into the ground and passes out .
Kagaya : "I DID IT , I FUCKING DID IT !!!"
Shirou terrified looks at the passed out Miryoku , Indicating that Kagaya punched Miryoku .
Raimei appears to be flying In the room totally unharmed and fine as he laughs .
Kagaya : "WHAT HAVE I DONE !!!"
Kagaya gets his stomach sliced and almost cut in half as a ton of blood spills out .
Shirou (Barely standing) : "What the hell ?"
Raimei turns the entire room into an Infinite speed moving void as the Injured kagaya and Shirou are barely enduring and keeping their minds .
Shirou's entire body starts bleeding from every single piece of flesh and same goes for Kagaya .
Both of the Mortals are still enduring as Shirou points his Rifle and Shoots an Emerald Laser that goes back to him hitting him as he Gets way more injured and cannot keep enduring any more .
Kagaya : "OOOOOOH !!"
Kagaya rushes towards Raimei barely racing with the Moving Void as he very slowly trying to land even a slight blow on Raimei
Raimei : "Even if that so called punch of yours touches of me it will be nothing ..."
Kagaya approches Raimei More .
Raimei increases the Speed of the Moving Void an Infinite times over for a fraction of a second that Kagaya and Shirou gets their entire bodies sliced open and tons of blood spills .
Raimei removes the Void as Miryoku , Shirou and Kagaya are knocked to the ground . Kagaya barely moving .
Raimei : "How Fascinating ... You're still moving ?"
Kagaya grabs Raimei's leg .
Kagaya (In an extremely critical condition when he's back to his base Form) : "Loo-ks like I tou-ched you ... You sa-id it's imp-oss-ible for u-s ..."
Raimei (Angry) : "You have a death wish Mortal ?"
Kagaya : "Ju-st ... W-ho T-HE FUCK ARE YOU !!!"
Kagaya gets even more sliced as he spills even more blood and passes out ...
Raimei exits and destroys the 6Th Room .
Raimei : "Monarch of the Unknown , Raimei ."

Chapter 39 : End