Chapter 44 : The Multiverse's Fastest Man

Daganu's appearance completely changed since his hair turned to Light Electrified Blue and his eyes are Thunder like with Lightning Sparks .
Kuro is shocked at the sight since his hair changed meaning that he bypassed the HeartDeath stick's effect .
Netsudo (Thinking) : *I'm the only one left with enough Stamina to take him on , Even though I don't believe I'll make it ... The 1St , 2Nd and 3Rd Netsudos don't know about my existence because I wasn't used at all until now ! I shall put an end to this !*
Netsudo rushes to Daganu With a Sun Lava fist as he transmits maximum heated energy Transforming it to an absolute Sun Magma Fist .
Netsudo moves his fist a tiny bit until he finds himself bleeding and finding Daganu right behind him .
Daganu : "I admit that you are strong ! For real ! However , I didn't say I was weaker , you know ?"
Netsudo (extremely injured) : "Impossible ! Did you just get even faster ?"
Daganu : "That's my true power ... Absolute Infinite speed mode ... I may be even faster than Lord Saganbo himself in this state !"
Daganu starts moving so fast that Netsudo couldn't even follow him nor predict where he is .
Kuro moves a step towards Netsudo .
Netsudo : "Stay right where you are !!"
Kuro freezes .
Netsudo : "This is way out of your league ! You will just weigh me down in here !"
Kuro frustrated stays calm and doesn't move .
Daganu kicks Netsudo with an extremely fast Kick throwing him across the entire room crashing him into a wall .
Daganu throws an energy embued Light Bullet casually into Netsudo .
Netsudo heavily Bleeds and gets almost Knocked out .
Kuro (Thinking) : *Dammit , We're done for ! For god's sake , Isn't there a goddamn thing we can do ??*
Merus : "KUROOO !"
Kuro turns fast towards Merus as he hears his name .
Merus : "DON'T LAY BACK JUST YET , GO BEYOND YOUR LIMITS , WE MUST DEFEAT THIS GUY NO MATTER WHAT !"
Kuro gets motivated as he yells back : "HELL YEAH !!"
Merus and Kuro rush together towards Daganu despite all their fatal Injuries .
Merus blasts an energy Shockwave with all his force however Daganu dodges it with no effort .
Daganu attacks Merus with a Light Bullet .
Kuro runs towards Daganu with the HeartDeath Stick to attack him however Daganu blasts him with an Energy Embued Light Bullet and gets the Stick as Kuro bleeds excessively .
Daganu : "That's Nirvana's Stick retrieved !"
The three seems to be near their death .
Daganu grabs the Stick as he heads towards Kuro .
Kuro cannot move a Limb .
Kuro : "You bet-te-r get ba-ck ..."
Daganu's eyes get even more lightning sparks and his hair gets sharper as he's Adapting more to his power .
Daganu : "You're in no position to brag about that ... I'll end you with with one hit so don't fret ..."
Daganu charges the Stick with Electricity and Energy as he's about to kill Kuro .
Daganu gets immobilized .
Kuro appears to be using energy he implanted to the Stick to immobilize Daganu as long as he's holding the Stick .
Daganu : "That won't work ... I can simply force my way through with energy ."
Daganu's hair turns Red Again and his eyes go back to normal .
Daganu : "Wha- ?"
Netsudo blasts Daganu's stomach from behind with a Sun Magma fist .
Daganu bleeds .
Netsudo : "Rest in Peace ... SpeedOff Monarch !"
Daganu bleeds even more through his Mouth since his Stomach is open .
Kuro : "It's over !"
Daganu (Bleeding) : "It's not ov-er ... I'm not dead am I ?"
Daganu keeps bleeding as Netsudo drills Daganu's stomach once more .
Kuro barely gets up due to his injuries .
Kuro gets his Stick .
Kuro (At his Limit) : "Let's go Netsudo ..."
Netsudo (At his Limit) : "Right ..."
Netsudo and Kuro are going to exit the room as Merus barely goes up with them .
Netsudo gets knocked to the ground as his the lava covering his body is gone as well .
Kuro : "Looks like we'll have to carry him ..."
Merus : "Looks like it ."
The room's door is still not open .
Merus and Kuro turn around slowly to find Daganu with an open Stomach and a heavy bleeding still standing looking at them .
Daganu : "I still di-dn't di-e ... DID I ?"
Daganu transforms to his Absloute Infinite Speed Mode once again despite his fatal State and rushes towards Kuro And Merus .
Kuro barely dodges as Merus gets hit with an all out speed kick to the stomach .
Merus bleeds even more and he's passed out .
Kuro (Barely Walking) : "Dammit , You're an absolutely phenomenon monster ..."
Daganu keeps going at Kuro as he hits him with a Light Bullet .
Kuro Bleeding even more .
Kuro : "I ca-n't fig-ht any-more ..."
Kuro is knocked out to the ground standing on his knees .
Kuro barely focusing energy to do a last Energy Shockwave .
Kuro is almost ready to blast but he notices that Daganu is not moving .
Kuro ceases his Blast .
The room's door is open .
580 Million Years Earlier :
Back when Hayate was still 14 Years Old :
Hayate's Mom : "So you're joining the Kawabakomo Research team ?"
Hayate : "Yeah , I heard , It's the best team in the entire Universe and my friend Daganu is working there too !"
Hayate's Mom : "Isn't it dangerous ? I'm really concerned about your well being after all dear ..."
"It's all right Mom , There is no need to be scared because after all , I'll be the Fastest in the entire universe" .
Said Hayate as his body is shown to fall down to the ground from tireness and the injuries he got marking his death .

Chapter 44 : End