11Th Chapter : Suchumus HighLands 3

3 Days Later :

*Shinji And The Huge Bear's fight about to conclude*

*Shinji's Bleeding*

Shinji : Dammit , Are you the King or something , I knew you are strong , But to have enough Endurance to survive 3 Days worth of my Hits , You're a Monster , You're probably worth 100 Of Those Bears Yourself !

*The Bear Barely Standing*

*Shinji Punches The Bear*

*The Bear Scratches Shinji*

*Shinji Dodges*

*Shinji Kicks the Bear in the Face*

*The Bear Cuts Shinji's Arm*

*Shinji Punches the Bear with the Arm he cut*

*The Bear Bleeding Excessively*

*The Bear Launches his Last Attack*

*Shinji Blocks The Bear's Attack*

*Shinji Launches an All Out Punch And Cuts the Bear's Head*

Shinji : Finally , I can rest for a bit !

Shinji : 3 Days of Non Stop Fighting  That's Ridiculous !

*A Bunch of Bears Appear*

Shinji : Come On give me a Break ! Well I passed One Week here already , Meaning Another Week is Left !

*Shinji One Shots Every Bear after getting few Non Important Hits*

Shinji : Well I lost count of how much I Killed already but I'm sure I did Kill more than A Hundred .
*Shinji Locates more Bears with Danger Sense*

Shinji : Oh Three of them 16 Kilometers Away , It extended pretty much by double

*Shinji Continues Killing Bears*

1 Week Later :

*Shinji Going Back to the Mansion With Clothes Torn Apart And Much Blood*

Yamato : Oh you're Finally Back !

Shinji : Hey Old Man ! I'll kill you for this .

Yamato : Still you managed to survive , I'm Impressed , First Phase of your training is done !

Shinji : What if I Died There !

Yamato : That Means you were too weak for my training .

Shinji : Screw you Old Man , Still I won't really complain much because that helped me quite a Little ...

Yamato : I see , And don't call me Old Man since you're probably Older than Me .

Shinji : What do you mean ?

Yamato : I'm Only 4 Years Old , You Know ?

Shinji : WHAT ???

Yamato : The Planet's Lifespan is different from yours I guess , We grow old at around 4 Years Old and die around 5 Years and some months ...

Shinji (Confused) : I see ... This explains your height .
Yamato : Anyways we are going to start the Second Phase and the longest Phase of your training , Spiritual Energy Manipulation !

Shinji : What's That ?

Yamato : Don't Worry Trascender , I'll Tell you all there is to Know !

                        Chapter 11 : End