14Th Chapter : Far Away

1 Week Later :

Yamato (Thinking) : That Is Quite Amazing , He Already Sealed The Majority of His Spiritual Energy , The Process Should be taking Roughly Three to Four Weeks , At this rate he will finish much Sooner , And he hasn't been complaining about not having Fun , He Probably is determined about defeating Saganbo now .

Meanwhile :

*Shirou Arrives at The Galactic Station*

Shirou : I finally am Here , Damn It , Why don't these Guys build One in the 3Rd Universe as well , I have to keep Going to the 5Th , The Sighting on the 4Th Universe really is Unpleasant I don't want to go through it .

Random Galactic Station Customer : I Know right , I also Live in the 3Rd Universe , And Passing Through that Universe is Unpleasant , The Colors and the Sightings there are weird ...

Shirou : Well , We must bear with it Anyways since we are getting Rewards .

Galactic Station Customer : Well yeah of course .

*Shirou goes to the Main Hall*

??? : Oh hello Shirou you're back early .

Shirou : How am I Back Early , I'll Kick your ass Jim , I literally Spent Weeks to get here .

Dealer Jim : Oh well , It Should be worth it anyways right .

Shirou : Well yeah I got 870 Galories from Suchumus Planet on the 3Rd Universe , 12Th Galaxy , They Are roughly equivalent to 120 Space Dust , Hehe .

Jim : That's Amazing actually , Let me calculate it ...

Jim : They're actually Worth 174 Space Dust !

Shirou : Well I Really Hit the Jackpot !!

Jim : That's the most Money you've actually Got .

Shirou : Not really , Remember the 630 Katorias From that Planet on The 13Th Universe ? Well it was far away , And there were quite some troublesome people there , But it was worth 315 Space Dust after all .

Jim : Oh yeah , But this also is Amazing , 174 Space Dust is no Joke .

Shirou : Well stop blabbering and just hand them over , I need to go and loot more .

Jim : Alright Here you go .

*Shirou takes the Space Dust and leaves*

Shirou : Alright let's take a Short Break and look for the next target ...

3 Days Later on Planet Suchumus :

Yamato : No Way ! He Sealed all his Spiritual Energy Already ?

Yamato : Alright Great Job Shinji you're done ! But Slowly get Up while staying at the same posture , You don't want all of the training to go to waste don't you ?

*Shinji Gets Up Slowly*

Yamato : Great Job , You did it !

Shinji : So am I Now Way Weaker ?
Yamato : No you just Minimized it to the Maximum that it doesn't appear anymore , There are still some Small Fractions but only Godlike Sensory Types can figure it out , Like me .

Shinji : I see , So what's the next step ?

Yamato : Now you will try to display your Hidden Spiritual Energy ... , For That you need to look deep into your Spirit And figure out where does the core of your Power Resides , And Since you're a Trascender as well , You will find your actual Trascender core , You didn't know where it was before did you ?

Shinji : Oh I see , I thought it was in my heart before but since my Heart got Pierced a Lot and I still survived , It makes more sense for it to reside Somewhere in an Energy instead of the Physical Body , So how long will this training take ?

Yamato : Roughly 1 Month And A Half .

Shinji : So literally the rest of the time for this Part of the training , I see , Well then I should just look deep into my core and bring out the Energy right ?

Yamato : Right .

Shinji : Well then I Should just get Started

Yamato : Good Luck to you , Make Sure to not overdo yourself .

Shinji : Yes

                         Chapter 14 : End