Ireland Baldwin Defends Hailey Bieber

Ireland Baldwin has come out to defend cousin Hailey Bieber , claiming they don't care after chants of Justin Bieber's ex , Selena Gomez's name was heard at the Couple's Met Gala appearance.

Ireland's (dad Alec Baldwin is brother to Hailey's dad , Stephen Baldwin)
   Ireland responded to tiktok video saying "They are one of the happiest and most in love couple ,I've ever gotten the chance to be around"

This was the Couple's first appearance at the Met Gala.
Hailey attended the Met Gala in 2018 with Shawn Mendes.

Selena Gomez had earlier come out to appeal to fans "I do not stand for women tearing women down and will never ever be that ,so please ,be kind to everyone , doesn't matter what the situation is, if you are my fan , don't be rude to anybodyPlease...

Please don't go off and say things that you just feel for the moment, just please for me ,know that that's not my heart and my heart is only to release things that I feel that are me and I'm proud of".

Selena wasn't present at the Met Gala ,so I really wonder what's up with Selenators ,still trying to bring down Justin and Hailey's relationship.

Thoughts, please ,I feel that people who are trying to upset Justin Bieber and Hailey Bieber's relationship is being childish ,Hailey didn't cause Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber to break up. Comment guys ,vote. Ilysm.
(●♡∀♡)(●♡∀♡)(๑♡⌓♡๑)(๑♡⌓♡๑)