GOSSIP GIRL COMES TO HBO MAX THIS THANKSGIVING.

Gossip Girl is an American teen drama streaming television series developed by Joshua Safran for HBO Max. It is an extension and a standalone sequel to The CW television series of the same name which is based on the novel series written by Cecily von Ziegesar.

The series is narrated by Kristen Bell, who reprised her role as the voice of "Gossip Girl", an anonymous and omniscient blogger.

The Season 2 Reboot coming to HBO MAX this Thanksgiving on November 25 has a super cast ,starring :

Jordan Alexander
Whitney Peak
Tavi Gevinson
Eli Brown
Thomas Doherty
Emily Alyn Lind
Evan Mock
Johnathan Fernandez
Adam Chanler-Berat
Zión Moreno
Savannah Lee Smith
Jason Gotay
Todd Almond
Laura Benanti

Sneak peak ,just for you:
The love triangle between Julien, Obi, and Zoya is poised to return and it's all thanks to the actions on the midseason finale.

Zoya is officially done with Julien, and that means only one thing:
War.

Monet is poised to re-enter the fold to take Zoya down, or so the trailer would lead us to believe. Wouldn't it be fun if she went after Julien instead?

We also get a glimpse of some OMG-worthy hookups that look set to switch things up.

The throuple that is Max, Aki, and Audrey does not appear to be going smoothly, and we also get a glimpse of Aki making out with a blonde in a car.

I know you must be interested right now , here's a trailer to keep you hanging/hungry for the real deal which drops on November 25,HBO Max is the destination.

Vote /comment/rate / add to your reading lists.

If you have a HBO Max subscription ,when you watch it ,tell us about it ,lol!!