TAYLOR SWIFT PERFORMS ALL TOO WELL AT THE PREMIERE OF MOVIE ,"ALL TOO WELL"

Pennsylvania born , Grammy award winning singer , Taylor swift ,whose album ,RED , TAYLOR'S VERSION dropped today and sent Swifties all over the world crazy.

Taylor Swift teased about a short film and released a trailer for the movie ,which was directed by her , starring Teen Wolf's Dylan O'Brien and Stranger Things Sadie Sink.

The trailer showed a car driving down a rural road in autumn.

Talking about her album ,
That was all because of you, that was because you chose this song,” she explained. “A record label didn’t pick this song as a single, we never made a video for it. This was a song that started out as just a song on the album, just a simple track five and you went and turned it into what it is now. Honestly, it started out as a song that was my favourite, it was about something very personal to me, it was very hard to perform it live.”

She added that she was “very proud” of the short film, noting, “I’ve never made a short film before” and that she didn’t know “what a premiere is supposed to be like”.

It’s set to Swift’s 10-minute, extended version of “All Too Well,” a bonus track part of Swift’s “Red (Taylor’s Version),” which was released on Friday morning. The movie features dialogue too — mostly fighting — between the lead actors: Sadie Sink (“Stranger Things”) as a younger Swift, and Dylan O’Brien (as presumably Jake Gyllenhaal, whose brief relationship with Swift in 2010 is rumored to be the basis of the song).

For those who have loved and wondered about the basis of “All Too Well” over the years, the video offers new glimpses (we think) into a breakup that happened more than a decade ago. In one scene, the male character complains that his girlfriend is too quiet around his friends, and she — fighting back tears — blames him for not holding her hand at the dinner table.

He also doesn’t attend her 21st birthday, and there’s an appearance of the infamous scarf that’s a lyric in the song (and also featured in a real-life paparazzi shot of Swift walking with Gyllenhaal).

After the screening, Sink and O’Brien also joined the pop star in front of the crowd. Of the project, Sink – who plays the protagonist in the film – said: “From start to finish, this has just been such a surreal experience and I’m so glad that we finally get to share this with everyone and I hope you all enjoyed it.”

O’Brien, who plays Sink’s older boyfriend – essentially the villain of the piece – added: “Taylor, you’re a genius and the most beautiful person ever. This is really special and I’m still reeling, I can’t even believe it.”