Taylor Swift Will Introduce Midnights Song Titles in New TikTok Series

Taylor Swift will be unveiling the track list for her upcoming tenth studio album Midnights in a randomized order for her new TikTok series.

The Grammy-winning singer-songwriter is known for dropping cryptic hints and easter eggs when it comes to her music. And here she is back at it again by revealing the title tracks for Midnights in a new series called "Midnights Mayhem With Me".

In a TikTok video posted on Wednesday shortly after midnight, Taylor is seen using a bingo roller machine filled with small, white Ping-Pong balls. They are labeled to match each of the album's 13 tracks.

The pop star is sitting in front of a brown velvet curtain backdrop with a matching blazer and golden bingo roller set to what sounds like elevator music.

"I'm going to be using this technologically advanced device to help me allow fate to decide exactly what track titles I'm going to be announcing and in what order," Swift says in the video, motioning toward the bingo roller cage. "In this cage are 13 Ping-Pong balls labeled 1 through 13, each representing a track on the Midnights album. So, let's leave it up to fate."

Swift rolled the metal contraption four times before a ball rolled out. The first revealed track will be number 13. Taylor has used the number 13 many times in her life because it's her lucky number and she was born on December 13th.

"The first track I'm going to tell you about... Track 13. Because of course," Swift says in the video.

"Track 13 is called 'Mastermind,'" the artist revealed, speaking the song's title into a bright red landline phone that modulated her voice as the video ended.

"Mastermind" was the only track that was revealed so far in the first episode of Midnights Mayhem With Me. It is unclear how she will reveal the remaining 12 tracks from the album before it drops next month.