Taylor Swift Teases New "Midnights" Lyric Along with a Release Schedule

Singer Taylor Swift has just collaborated with Spotify to reveal new song lyrics from her upcoming album Midnights. Swift had unveiled a brand-new song lyric on a billboard in New York City's Times Square as the clock struck midnight on Monday morning.

"I should not be left to my own devices", reads the displayed lyric, which is from one of the 13 songs to be featured on the album. Spotify just revealed that more lyrics will be released "in several markets across the world" throughout this week.

This new song lyric comes after Taylor posted a video of the album's promotional release schedule on all of her social media accounts. The post's caption reads "Mark your calendars! Meet the Midnights Manifest".

In the clip, Midnights will feature a teaser trailer shown on Thursday during the third quarter of Amazon Prime Video's Thursday Night Football broadcast. On Friday, the album will drop with a "very special chaotic surprise" at 3 am EST. 

Then, it's the music video premiere for "Anti-Hero" at 8 am, which will be accompanied by a challenge called #TSAntiHeroChallenge on YouTube Shorts. Swift will also be uploading lyric videos for each track at 8pm that same day.

The singer has also instructed her fans to "stream midnights pls" on both days by asking them to "grab the exclusive Lavender edition vinyl at Target?" on Saturday and "visit your local record store?" on Sunday. 

Next Monday, Taylor will make an appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. It's not clear if she will be doing an interview with The Tonight Show host, do a performance or both.

And then on next Tuesday, Swift will drop yet another music video for a Midnights song at the stroke of midnight before asking her Swifties to "stream midnights and watch videos pls".

The last stop of the singer's promotional tour will be in United Kingdom when she makes a visit to The Graham Norton Show on October 28th. There is no information on what Taylor will be doing on the show. 

In addition to that, the "Midnights" singer responded to rumors of an upcoming tour by posting a note on her official website telling UK fans to pre-order the album on any format "to get a special presale code access for forthcoming and yet-to-be-announced Taylor Swift UK show dates".

No word has been made regarding concerts being held around the rest of the world.