Alessia Cara's Album in the Meantime.

Dedicated to TSwizzleSpeakNow for being amazing!!!

Canadian singer-songwriter , Alessia Cara released her much anticipated album "in the Meantime ",I'll be giving you all the details of the Album which has 18 tracks on it.

I'll also drop the link , lyric videos ,if you listen to it ,drop an inline comment and tell me what you think.

Alessia Cara :in the Meantime

"The real substance of life is made up The real substance of life is made up of meantimes. All that we experience between birth and death, pain and joy, heaviness and lightness, old and new, stuck and unstuck, point A and point B, and as of last year: worldwide doom and not worldwide doom. We’ve all been recently shown that the peaks and valleys of our meantimes are only amplified when we’re faced with ourselves for long enough. Time, despite it’s constant moving, can make you feel stuck when you have too much of it on your hands. It’s like a giant magnifying mirror held up to your face: not always fun to look at, but definitely shows you what’s there. I, like all of us, had endless hours to hash things out with myself and it felt suffocating until I could finally look behind me 2 years later and see all the layers I’d shed in order find a sigh of relief".

Alessia Cara talking about her album

Jon Levine, Cameron Bright, Boi 1da, YogiTheProducer, Don Mills, Banx & Ranx, Salaam Remi, Mike Wise, Doc McKinney, Dylan Wiggins, Greg Kurstin, Jason Evigan, Spencer Stewart, Billboard, Halatrax, Jake Torrey, Hrag Sanbalian, Joel Little
Producers

Track List

✧"Unboxing Intro"

✧"Box in the Ocean"

✧"Bluebird"

✧"Lie to me"

✧"Shapeshifter"

✧"Fishbowl"

✧  "I miss you don't call me"

✧ "Middle ground ft CHIKA"

✧ "Somebody Else"

✧"Drama Queen"

✧ "Clockwork"

✧"Best Days"

✧ "Sweet Dream"

✧"Find my boy"

✧ "Voice in my head"

✧"Slow lie"

✧"You let me down"

✧"Apartment song"

A/N: I can't upload the lyric videos from here because most of the best ones are from VEVO which is blocked on Wattpad or something like that.

Since it's eighteen songs ,it will look clustered if I put all the lyrics here ,so watch the lyric videos ,I'll be putting.
If you want the lyrics typed out ,leave an inline comment here ,I'll do so cos you guys are amazing.

*SHAPESHIFTER