Taylor Swift Announces "The Eras Tour"

Taylor Swift is hitting the road again with a brand-new tour. The "Midnights" singer broke the news to her millions of fans today that she will embarking on The Eras Tour. 

"I'm enchanted to announce my next tour: Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour, a journey through the musical eras of my career (past and present!)," Swift wrote on her social media. 

"The first leg of the tour will be in stadiums across the US, with international dates to be announced as soon as we can!"

She continued her announcement with saying that she was ""Feeling like the luckiest person alive because I get to take these brilliant artists out on tour with me". 

Artists like Paramore, Beabadoobee, Phoebe Bridgers, Girl in Red, Muna, Haim, Gayle, Gracie Abrams and Owenn would be joining the singer on tour.

Taylor ended her post with, "I can't WAIT to see your gorgeous faces out there. It's been a long time coming."

The Eras Tour will start on March 18th, 2023, at the State Farm Stadium in Glendale, AZ, which is the same place where Taylor had kicked off her Reputation Tour back in 2018. It will wrap up on August 5th at SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles.

This comes after Taylor just made history as the first artist to have all ten songs claimed the Top 10 spots on the Billboard Hot 100 chart from her "Midnights" album.

You can register at Ticketmaster now through Wednesday, November 9th at 11:59pm. Fans will receive a code and have exclusive access to purchase tickets on Tuesday, November 15th starting at 10am.