FULL DETAIL OF GABRIEL PETITO'S MURDER CASE

FACTS:

*Her full name is Gabrielle Venora Petito
*Born:March 19th,1999
Missing: August ,27th,2021.

Gabrielle Petito whose full name is Gabrielle Venora Petito,was born on March 19th,1999 and was confirmed missing on August 27,2021.

Gabrielle Petito is a YouTuber , Instagram and Social media influencer and Travel blogger.

She was on a Vanlife cross Country trip across the United States with her fiancé ,Brian Laundrie.

Petito ,met Brian in Highschool,Bayport Blue Point Highschool on Long Island in Suffolk county,New York.
The late Gabrielle Petito ,graduated highschool in 2017 and began her relationship with Brian in 2019 ,moved into Brian Laundrie's parents' home in North Port , Florida.

To save money for their trip ,Petito worked as a pharmacy technician. They departed Blue Port in a 2012 Ford Transit Connect ,converted to a Camper for the four months trip.

About 12,a witness called 9-1-1 claiming people are fighting in front of the Moon Flower Community Cooperative in Moab , Utah.
Laundrie Slapped Petito ,the two ran up and down side walk after which Laundrie hit Petito.

It looked like Laundrie wanted to leave Petito and take her phone ,The travel blogger ,Petito ,entered the driver's seat and then moved to the Passenger's seat ,then asking Laundrie :"Why do you have to be so mean"

When the Police responded ,they forced a traffic stop in front of Arches National Park and She was crying seriously ,Her fiancé said they had been arguing and emotional tension had been building because of their traveling for four to five weeks.

They both agreed that she struck Laundrie cos she was concerned that he would leave her. Her fiancé tried to ask her to take a walk to calm down but she didn't want to take a walk.

No charges were held ,as the Police arranged for him to stay in a hotel and Gabrielle to stay in the Van.

She stayed in Fair Field by Marriott hotel near Salt Lake City International Airport.

Her mum said that Gabrielle had said that She and Brian were traveling from Salt Lake City to Yellowstone National Park and last received a FaceTime call around August ,24 ,saying she was in Grand Teton Park in North West Wyoming.

Final Posts on her IG was in front of a butterfly mural Outside a restaurant in Ogden ,Utah.