Taylor Swift's Red Ring Collaboration

Taylor Swift has just dropped a ring collaboration today to celebrate the release of her upcoming album Red (Taylor's Version).

The 31 year old singer had worked closely with jeweler Cathy Waterman and her daughter Claire Winter Kislinger to create a $45 replica of the ring that wore on her new album

This partnership holds a special place in the star's heart because Cathy has been a close friend of Swift's for over a decade now. 

The idea was brought to the life because Taylor once wore Waterman's signature LOVE ring (which was gifted to her by Waterman and her daughter back in 2011) while she was writing the original Red album. 

So, in honor of the re-release version of Red, which is set to drop on November 12th, the trio decided to create a ring for the album cover and now a version where fans can shop and also have a little piece of Taylor as well.

Winter Kislinger talking about her friendship & collab with Taylor Swift: 

"Our friendship has always been really important to me. Taylor is such a steady, reliable friend. The collaboration is significant to me personally and for the brand as well. My mom always said that the people she wants to be associated with the most are talented, strong, hard-working women. Check. Check. Check."

Cathy went on to describe how the design process was "challenging" but said that she had so much fun working with Taylor on the new ring. 

Waterman on Taylor's album and the new ring:

"I love the album and identify with much of the music. I saw the ring in my mind and started drawing. It happened very quickly as some of the best things do".

While making the ring, they made sure to include every beautiful detail that the Swifties would love and appreciate.

Winter on making the design for the Red ring:

"We sat together designing, making sure it had the same feeling of the LOVE ring and could also be easy to read. Fun fact: the LOVE ring has thorns in the design because they're a part of love and life. The RED ring does too. It has 13 thorns — Taylor's lucky number".

Cathy also adds: "Taylor loves her fans. I think that they will love the story of the ring and feel honored to be able to wear a ring like Taylor's".

 I think that they will love the story of the ring and feel honored to be able to wear a ring like Taylor's"

You can now shop the RED (Taylor's Version) Album Ring by Cathy Waterman ($45)