Nicki Minaj Vaccine saga continues as Rapper claims Vaccine causes impotency.

Nicki Minaj was notably absent from the 2021 Met Gala.

Nicki came out to say "If I get vaccinated ,it won't be for the Met , It'll be once I feel I've done enough research ,I'm working on that now. In the meantime my loves ,be safe. Wear the mask with 2 strings that grips your head and face. Not that loose one" her tweet read.

Screenshot  of Nicki Minaj's tweet

Later on ,Nicki Minaj said she was invited to the White House and " I'm going to the White House" she said.

White House officials has debunked Nicki's claim ,saying they only offered her a call to have a conversation about her hesitancy in getting the vaccine.

Nicki Minaj then replied in a video posted on Instagram on Wednesday night  asking fans "if they think she'll lie to them"
   "Do y'all think that I would go on the internet and lie about being invited to the f****** White House"

She also claimed her publicist and Manager were was on the phone when she spoke to someone from White House.

The Rapper then also addressed those who are "jumping at the chance to attack her personally"

  "It is disgusting that a person can't speak about just questions or thoughts they are having about something they are going to put in their body , that this attack is this hateful and purposeful" she said. .

"If I  want to ask questions about the vaccine , what's wrong.

-------------ლ(´ ❥ 'ლ)----------------

Questions for the post : *Have you taken the Vaccine or do you have doubts about it?..

Do you think it was Wrong for Nicki Minaj to express her opinions?

Vote , comment ,rate our writing!! Ilysm.

The drama isn't over ,cos i'll be posting more of Nicki's tweet and claims about the vaccine.

Note: I don't own the images used in this post.