GIGI HADID'S MOM ACCUSES ZAYN OF HITTING HER!!!

Yolanda Hadid who is the mother of Supermodel Gigi Hadid has accused Zayn ,her daughter's boyfriend and father of her granddaughter , Khai  of hitting her.

The source (TMZ) said that Gigi Hadid's mother claims the alleged attack happened at some point last week. While the source didn't share details about what triggered the reported assault, the outlet noted that Yolanda "stands by her account."

So, the Pillow talk singer, Zayn ,came out today on Twitter to defend himself in a post.

"As you all know I am a private person and I very much want to create a safe and private place for my daughter to grow up in," the singer stated. "A place where private family matters aren't thrown on the world stage for all to poke and pick apart. In an effort to protect that space for her, I agreed to not contest claims arising from an argument I had with a family member of my partner's who entered our home while my partner was away several weeks ago." Zayn wrote on his Twitter account.

"This was and still should be a private matter but it seems for now there is divisiveness and despite my efforts to restore us to a peaceful family environment that will allow for me to co-parent my daughter in a manner in which she deserves, this has been 'leaked' to the press.".The former 1d star continued

"I adamantly deny striking Yolanda Hadid and for the sake of my daughter I decline to give any further details and I hope that Yolanda will reconsider her false allegations and move towards healing these family issues in private," he told

So ,today ,Gigi Hadid's representative spoke to E! about the incident."Gigi is solely focused on the best for Khai. She asks for privacy during this time," her rep said.

On October 29,Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik split and they share a child ,Khai together. 

The Singer and Supermodel have been on and off  since 2015. 

The details emerged in court documents obtained by DailyMail.com on Friday. They reveal that he was charged with four counts of harassment and that he pleaded no contest. 

He was sentenced to 360 days probation, must complete an anger management class and must not have any contact with Yolanda or a security guard who witnessed the altercation. 

The documents confirm previous source claims that there was a fight in the couple's Pennsylvania home - which emerged on Thursday alongside the news that Zayn and supermodel Gigi had split. 

The couple share a one-year-old daughter, Khai, and lived in a farmhouse in Pennsylvania, near Yolanda's home. 

According to the court documents and a statement posted on social media by Zayn on Thursday, the incident stemmed from Yolanda going to the property in September when Gigi was modeling with Paris. 

Zayn was there, though it's unclear if Khai was. What transpired next is unclear but the pair started arguing and Zayn shoved Yolanda into a dresser. He also verbally berated her, screaming: 'Stay away from [my] f*****g daughter and calling her a 'f*****g Dutch s**t'.  

He is said to have called Gigi and yelled down the phone to her: 'Strap on some f***ing balls and defend your partner against your f***ing mother in my house.' 

A security guard was present for the exchange, according to the court documents, and Zayn screamed at him: 'Get the f*** out of my f***ing house copper.' 

Court documents that confirm Zayn Malik was charged with four counts of harassment on September 29 

It happened after a fight at the home he shares with Gigi Hadid and their daughter Khai 

Gigi was modeling in Paris and Yolanda let herself into the couple's home, seemingly without Malik's consent.

The fight led to Gigi and Zayn splitting; Gigi said only on Thursday she is focused on her daughter 

Zayn pleaded no contest to the harassment charges and was sentenced to 360 days probation, an anger management course and he must have no contact with Yolanda or a security guard who witnessed the fight

A source claimed to the Sun that Zayn and Yolanda have been at odds since Gigi's pregnancy 

Zayn suspected Yolanda of leaking the pregnancy news to the media when it was meant to be kept secret, the unnamed source claimed .

(THE ADDED INFORMATION IS FROM DAILY MAIL )

Seems like trouble is brewing here but I don't really think Zayn can do such a thing like hitting Gigi's mom but I can't say .

I also think it's something serious for Yolanda to file a case about it. So we just have to do a Keeping up with the Hadids here.