MPIF 1

Jungkook held the files in his arms as he stared at his new boss, who rubbed the hips of a worker

Jungkook held the files in his arms as he stared at his new boss, who rubbed the hips of a worker. New boss? Yes, his new boss, his old boss had already retired and Jimin is his son, so he let him take over. He slowly blinked, and just stood there next to the door, waiting for them to finish. He sighs, looking at the time but didn't say anything. The two looks at him, startled.
"Have you been standing there the whole time?" Jimin asks, fixing his tie.
"Yes, Mr Park, I've been watching you rub her hips" Jungkook says, voice plain as always. The woman walked out and the two are left. Jungkook walked to Jimin's desk, putting down the files.

Jimin stood up and walked to Jungkook. He stood in front of the secretary, who just looked at him with an uninterested expression.
"Yes, Mr Park?" He says, raising his brow.
"I'm so sorry if you got jealous, my love" Jimin says, caressing Jungkook's cheek.
"For your information, Mr Park, we're not dating and I am not jealous... Please let me out because I have many things to do" Jungkook says, not even caring that Jimin put a hand on his hip. He felt the older rub his hip, smiling.
"Why are you always like this, Jungkookie? Show some emotions too, you're scary when you have this face all the time" Jimin says. Jungkook just stared at him and slightly pushed him.

"Sorry, Mr Park, but I need to finish some files" Jungkook says, bowing at Jimin. After that, Jungkook left.
"You're interesting, Jeon Jungkook" Jimin says, chuckling.

Jungkook sat on his desk, typing on his computer and making sure to finish all files. He looks up as he sees Jimin walk inside.
"Mr Park" He says, standing up and bowing.
"That's okay, are you free? Want to go out to eat lunch? My treat" Jimin says, smiling. Jungkook looked at him and nodded.

"At least he didn't reject it this time"