MPIF 14

Both blushed as soon as they heard these words come out of each other's mouth

"Hi, you guys are a lovely couple... I'm your waitress for tonight, name's Jennie" The waitress says as she bows, smiling. She found the two cute, especially how they compliment each other.
"Hi, Jennie" Jungkook says, smiling. Jennie chuckles, nodding. She then gave them the menus and waited for them until they picked what they wanted.
"What do you want?" Jimin asks, smiling. Jennie smiled as they talked softly with each other.

"Uhm... I don't know... What do you suggest, Jennie...?" Jungkook asks, giggling. Jennie smiled and told him things that she thinks would fit Jungkook's taste. Jungkook thanks her and ordered the food that caught his attention. Jimin ordered what he wanted and also thanked Jennie.
"She's a nice girl" Jimin says, looking at Jungkook, who nodded.
"But, you're still the one that makes my heart beat" Jimin says, winking. Jungkook scoffs, rolling his eyes playfully.
"After this, I'm taking you somewhere" Jimin says, smiling and Jungkook nodded.

As they finished eating, Jimin gave Jennie a big tip. Jennie thanked him so many times. Jungkook smiled and after that they left.
"Where are you taking me anyways?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"Oh, you know... It's a secret" Jimin says as he tickles Jungkook's chin. Jungkook scoffs, smiling. They walked to the car, Jimin opening the car door for Jungkook before he too, got in. It took a good few minutes and they reached a local beach. The moon shined on the water and it looked good. They walked and smiled as they hear the calming waves.
"Jungkook?" Jimin says, making Jungkook hum.
"Uhm... Will you be my boyfriend?" Jimin asks, looking at the younger. Jungkook looked back at him, smiling as he then kissed Jimin's nose.

"Yes, hyung"