MPIF 2

"So, Jungkook?" Jimin says

"Yes, Mr Park?" Jungkook says, his expression still the same and the way he talks is still the same.
"Please, we're outside, just call me Jimin hyung when we're alone together" Jimin says, giving a smile.
"Okay, Jimin hyung" Jungkook says, but his expression didn't change.
"Jungkook, please, just give me one smile, I wanna know how you look like smiling" Jimin says. Jungkook looks at him, internally rolling his eyes.

He forces a smile that eventually fall after he turned back around.
"That was forced though" Jimin whined.
"Mr Park, are we really going to get lunch, or are you trying to just have some time with me? If so, please, I can't... I need to finish some files" Jungkook says, staring at Jimin. The older is happy to see an emotion, Jungkook looks annoyed.
"No! No, of course we're going to get lunch, look we arrived" Jimin says, seeing that Jungkook had his fists clenched.

Jungkook nodded, his fists disappeared and followed him inside.
"This guy is getting on my nerves.... Jungkook, calm down... He's your boss, keep your composure"  He thought and owed at the people inside. Jimin talked to the receptionist and they're lead to a table, that was only for two people. Jungkook sat as Jimin pulled the chair for him. He bows his head, smiling a little.
"Finally! A smile" Jimin says, chuckling. Jungkook quickly drops his smile and looked at the menu.
"Just order whatever you want" Jimin says, chuckling.
"I'll order this" Jungkook says, shocking Jimin.

"That was fast" Jimin says and looked at the least expensive food that Jungkook is pointing at.
"Are you sure? It's okay if you buy something expensive" Jimin says, raising his brow.

"No, Jimin hyung. It's not my money, I shouldn't spend so much with it, the least I can do because you're paying for it"

 It's not my money, I shouldn't spend so much with it, the least I can do because you're paying for it"