MPIF 13

Jimin clears his throat, fixing his tie as he got out of his car

Jimin clears his throat, fixing his tie as he got out of his car. He then brushes his clothes before pushing his bangs back and checking how he looks at his side mirror.
"Okay, Jimin, you're going on a date with the love of your life, be normal" He says until he sees two pair of shoes in front of him. His eyes widened, and he gulped, slowly looking up. As he reaches the person's head, he scoffs.
"Jungkook's almost ready" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"I was expecting it to be Jungkook" Jimin says, shaking his head.

"What? I'm handsome too?" Taehyung says, sassing the older.
"Shut up and leave me alone, I would want to see the love of my life" Jimin says. Taehyung scoffs, flipping Jimin off.
"I'll let this off" Jimin says, glaring.
"Uhm... Hi?" They heard, looking back and is met with Jungkook. Their eyes widened, he looks good.

"O-oh

"O-oh... Hi, pretty" Jimin cuts himself off, covering his mouth.
"I-I mean, you look pretty" Jimin says, gulping. His plan on being normal failed.
"S-should we go?" Jungkook asks, biting his bottom lip as he looked down.
"Sure" Jimin says, smiling and opening the car door for Jungkook. Taehyung chuckles, just standing there.
"Have fun, guys! Bring me takeouts!" Taehyung says, making them scoff.
"Sure, sure!" Jimin says, shaking his head.
"This guy" Jungkook mutters under his breath, shaking his head.

The two got inside the restaurant. Jimin looked at Jungkook, who then looks at him. He smiled and takes a deep breath, holding his hand out.
"You can hold my hand" Jungkook says, staring at the older.
"O-oh" Jimin stutters, taking Jungkook's hand and intertwining their fingers together. They walked to the table Jimin had reserved, sitting down and letting go of each other's hand. They then said something to each other at the same time.

"You look good"