MPIF 6

"Mr Park? I'm here to give you-" Jungkook cuts himself off as he sees Jimin, kissing an employee, who sat on his lap

"Mr Park? I'm here to give you-" Jungkook cuts himself off as he sees Jimin, kissing an employee, who sat on his lap. He gulps, biting his bottom lip. Hearing this, the two stopped and looked back. The employee gasps, getting off of Jimin's lap and bowing before leaving the room.
"You just interrupted out session" Jimin says, glaring at Jungkook, not like the usual flirty tone he uses whenever he talks to Jungkook.
"Well, it's an office, sir" Jungkook says, putting down the files. As he's about to leave, his arm is grabbed.

He let out a small gasp as he gets pinned on the wall. He stared at Jimin's eyes, gulping.
"Sir, let go" He says, trying to stay calm. Jimin raises his brow, breath hitting Jungkook's neck.
"Why do you act like this to me but not to Taehyung?" Jimin asks, making Jungkook gulp.
"Let go, sir" Jungkook says, trying to get away from Jimin.
"No, answer me" Jimin says, staring at Jungkook.

"Do you like me?" Jimin asks, Jungkook stared at him, gulping again.
"I said let go!" Jungkook says, having enough of it. Jimin is shocked at the sudden outburst, staring at Jungkook.
"Go and make out with the employees, I'm gonna do my work" Jungkook says, getting out of the room. Jimin is left there, sighing.

Jungkook reaches his workplace, sighing. He rubs his face, groaning. He looked at the files on his desk, shaking his head.
"I can't believe him" He says and starts working on the files.

On the other hand, Jimin sat back on his rolling chair. Looking through the files Jungkook had given. All were organized, and properly done. Jungkook is so focused on work. Maybe he went too far? He just wanted to get the image of Jungkook and Taehyung kissing, that's why he did that.