MPIF 5

Jungkook clears his throat as he walked inside Jimin's office, seeing him flirt with an employee again

Jungkook clears his throat as he walked inside Jimin's office, seeing him flirt with an employee again. Jimin looks up, eyes widening. Jimin clears his throat, giving him a smile.
"Go on" Jimin says and the employee leaves. Jungkook walked to Jimin's desk, putting down the files with a slam. Jimin is shocked, looking at Jungkook, who went out immediately.
"Woah, what happened to him?" He says to himself, looking at the files and seeing a paper.
"Hey Jungkookie, give me your number <3" He reads, frowning.
"Who the fuck?" He says, glaring at the paper and crumpling it and throwing it on his bin. He stood up, walking to the door and got out.

Jimin looks around and sees Jungkook talking to Taehyung. He had this smile, that it made Jimin suspicious.
"Why does he easily make Jungkook smile but I have a hard time?" He says, huffing. He sees Jungkook and Taehyung, kissing. And it made Jimin eyes widen.
"No, no, fuck" He says, sigh in defeat.
"He is already taken" He says, groaning.

On the other hand, Jungkook laughs as Taehyung and him talked about this guy who gave him a paper, asking for his number. Taehyung looks around and spots Jimin, who was looking away.
"Psst, Jungkook" Taehyung says and Jungkook looked at him.
"Huh?" Jungkook says and Taehyung hugged him, hands on his waist. Jungkook is shocked, but hugged back. Taehyung made it look like they're kissing. Taehyung chuckles after the hug, seeing Jimin walk away. He then let go of Jungkook, pointing at the CEO.
"Hyung! Why'd you do that?!" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Trying to see if he's serious about you" Taehyung says, chuckling. Jungkook rolls his eyes and shakes his head, crossing his arms.

"Awhile ago, I don't know but I slammed the files before I saw him with an employee, flirting"