MPIF 3

Jimin groans, he still couldn't make Jungkook laugh or anything, huh? He had that smile for only a few seconds

Jimin groans, he still couldn't make Jungkook laugh or anything, huh? He had that smile for only a few seconds. What's wrong with him? Why doesn't he smile? Why is he so serious in work? His door opens and he's met with Jungkook, who looked at him, with his usual expression.
"Oh, Jungkook!" Jimin says, smiling. Jungkook gave him a small smile before placing the files on the desk.
"These are the files I had finished, Mr Park... I have to remind you too, about the meeting this afternoon at 2 pm" Jungkook says. Jimin nodded, smiling.
"Thank you, you're coming, right?" Jimin asks and Jungkook nodded.
"Yes, Mr Park, I am coming like the usual" Jungkook says, bowing before he left.

The meeting came and they arrived at the place. Jungkook sat beside Jimin the whole time. The other businessmen stared at Jungkook with hungry eyes, but the younger didn't move an inch. He just listened to the presentation. Jimin couldn't though, he hates how they stared at him, hated how they had smirks on their faces. They'll have a talk later.
"Mr Park, you should focus on the presentation" Jungkook says, staring at Jimin.
"They're staring at you like hungry lions, Jungkook, do something about it" Jimin says. Jungkook sighs, shaking his head.
"I don't wanna cause a scene, Mr Park. Just focus on the presentation" Jungkook says, pulling on his blazer. Jimin sighs and looked back at the presentation, side eyeing the other businessmen that stared at Jungkook.

The meeting came to an end. Jimin had told the businessmen he had seen stare at Jungkook to stay. He let Jungkook go first and he's left with them.
"Next time, please listen and focus on the presentation, not stare at someone and make them uncomfortable, yeah? And if you do this, maybe you guys will be good businessman" Jimin says before leaving, meeting Jungkook. The younger stared at him and they left.