MPIF 11

"YOU REJECTED THE DATE?!" Taehyung yells, which caused Jungkook to cover his ears as the older is being loud

"Shut up" Jungkook says, huffing.
"But why would you reject it?! I thought you guys already planned it?!" Taehyung says, sitting down in front Jungkook.
"What will I do then? He was kissing a girl, probably his girlfriend. You do know Mr Park-" Jungkook is cut off as a knock on the door interrupted him.
"Did you invite someone over?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow. Taehyung shrugs, but on the inside he's smirking. They walked to the front door. Jungkook opened the door and as he opened it, he's met with Jimin.

His eyes widened, staring at the older. He gulps, this will be the first time the CEO will see him in a not so formal clothes. His jaw dropped and he immediately ran upstairs. Jimin is left here, flustered. He just saw Jungkook's thighs and it's because of those short shorts. Taehyung smirks, crossing his arms as he stared at Jimin with a raised brow.
"Enjoyed what you saw, Mr Park?" Taehyung asks, chuckling.
"Shut up, Taehyung" Jimin says, huffing.
"Come in, sir" Taehyung says, moving aside. They heard footsteps and sees Jungkook, walking down and now in sweatpants. Jimin pouts, but didn't show it.

"Why are you here, Mr Park?" Jungkook asks, clearing his throat.
"And how did you know our address?" He asks again, raising his brow.
"Well, that's a secret... And I wanted to talk to you" Jimin says and Jungkook nodded, indicating that he's listening and that he should continue.
"Hmm? What would it be?" Jungkook asks as Jimin wouldn't talk.
"I should leave you guys for now" Taehyung says and walked away. The two looked at Taehyung walk away before clearing their throats.

"About what you saw... "