MPIF 7

Because of the incident, Jungkook never talked whenever he walks inside Jimin's office

Because of the incident, Jungkook never talked whenever he walks inside Jimin's office. He'll just give the files, walk out and it's like that everyday. Jimin is frustrated, he wanted to talk to the younger, to be back to when they talked even if it's just a little.

Jimin looks up as he hears a knock.
"Come in" He says, the door opened and he's met with Jungkook. The younger looked at him, walking to his desk. He placed down the files and was about to leave when Jimin grabbed his wrist. Jungkook looked at him, raising his brow but didn't say anything as always.
"Jungkook, talk to me" Jimin says, sighing. Jungkook looks away, sighing.
"Just talk to me, Jungkook... I'm so sorry for what I had did, okay? I didn't mean to" Jimin says, leaning his head on the younger's shoulder. The younger is shocked and pushed the older slightly.

"I can't, Mr Park... I have sore throat" Jungkook says, his voice was a bit raspy. Jimin blinked a few times and finally getting it.
"Oh, goodness... " Jimin says, facepalming.
"I'm so sorry, I thought you were mad at me because of what happened" Jimin says, chuckling.
"Get well soon" Jimin says, patting Jungkook's shoulder.
"I am mad at you" Jungkook thought, smiling before he walked out. Jimin walked to his seat and sighed in relief.

Jungkook gargles with the medicine he was given, looking up and only to be met with a girl.
"Uhm... This is the men's bathroom?" Jungkook says, looking back with a raised brow.
"Hmm, Jeon Jungkook" The girl says and walked close to him. He raises his brow, backing away.
"Uhm...?" Jungkook let out, biting his bottom lip.
"Stay away from Jimin, yeah?" She says and leaned to his ear.

"Because he's mine and mine only, yeah?"