MPIF 16

A knock on the door started the couple

A knock on the door started the couple. This made Jungkook panicked and he immediately got off of Jimin's lap. Jimin fixed his tie, clearing his throat as he smiled at Jungkook, kissing his hand secretly.
"Come in!" He says after doing that. Jungkook smiled and start to walk away when the door opened. He's startled but relaxed after. He excuses himself and the guy walks in.
"Hi babe" He hears, eyes widening. He was pushed out and the door closed and he hears the click, meaning the door is locked.
"Bitch... " He mutters under his breath and decided to stay there and eavesdrop.

"What are you doing?"

"Why? Can't I visit my boyfriend?"

"We were over for almost a year now, don't come and see me again"

"And why is that? I mean, you're still single, I still have a chance"

"Wow, I'm in the mood to punch a fucking ugly bitch today" He whispers to himself, clenching his fist.

"I'm not single"

"Hmm... Who's lucky person?"

"That's none of your business, get out of the office or I'll drag you out"

"Ow, don't be so harsh"

Jungkook hears the door click open and he didn't have enough time as the door opened. Jimin looks up, his eyes widened as he stared at him. The older is holding the guy's wrist as he dragged him out.
"Why are you still here? You're just a secretary, you were eavesdropping, I just know it" The guy says as he points his finger at Jungkook's face.
"I'd slap you, don't point your finger at me" Jungkook thought, gulping.
"Leave, don't show your face again" Jimin says, venom laced in his voice. As the guy huffs and walked away. Jimin grabbed Jungkook's waist and turned him around. He hugged Jungkook and kissed his neck.
"Don't be jealous" Jimin whispers to his ear, chuckling.
"I'm not jealous, the guy irritated me" Jungkook says.

"Sure... I'll see you later... "